Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Shiseido White Lucent Day Brightener SPF 23?
As per manufacturer details, Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23, US $62 for 50 ml, a day time moisturizer infused with broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen protection and skin brightening ingredients that can help your skin radiate a brilliant glow all day but may cause redness on skin sometimes.
As mentioned on manufacturer’s website, It is widely recognized as one of the oldest cosmetics brand in the world, the Shiseido Company Limited pioneered the creation of a liquid cream that was marketed as a skin softening cream. “Lotion,” as it came to be known, became the company’s first flagship product that eventually became a worldwide blockbuster. The Japanese company founded in 1872, now boasts of active participation in the skin care, hair care, and makeup categories.
Shiseido White Lucent Day Brightener SPF 23 – Does it Really work?
This product is committed to deliver the following health and beauty effects that benefit your skin:
- Restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels and keeps it hydrated round the clock for the rest of the day
- Give your skin and instantly brighter complexion which builds up naturally long-lasting improvements with regular product application
- Protect your skin from further sun damage that can cause irreversible damages to your skin that causes it to age
Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 Manufacturer’s Detail
This product works by generously pumping your skin with ingredients that both instantly brighten your skin’s appearance and lighten your overall complexion over time, with regular product application. It also restores your skin’s optimal nourishment to aid in healing and maintaining your skin.
What are the Ingredients in Shiseido White Lucent Day Brightener SPF 23?
- SakuraResist Technlogy: A proprietary complex that uses Japanese Cherry Blossoms as its primary ingredient.
- MSK: Has melanin-inhibiting properties that lightens your dark marks and brightens your overall complexion.
- Vitamins C and E: Help restore your skin’s vitality while simultaneously flooding your skin with protective antioxidants. However it may cause redness or warm feeling on skin.
- IonVeil+: Shields your skin from environmental causes of skin damage.
- Light Transform Powder: Enhances your skin’s luminosity by reflecting back sunlight.
- This product is formulated with ingredients that brighten your skin and stop your skin from darkening at the same time.
- Beneficial ingredients are locked in a time release capsule that allows these ingredients to better penetrate your skin and heal it from deep within but it may cause warm feeling on skin.
- Product goes well under makeup and not grease on skin.
- The formula comes on thick and may feel too tacky, even sticky, on oilier skin types, although those who have normal to dry skin may obtain more benefits.
- Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 reviews posted by several users have cited this product for being so much more expensive than most other brands and yet, opine, it isn’t worth it.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
- Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 must be applied after a thorough cleansing and toning.
- It is recommended to be layered over your thinner serums but, under your thicker creams.
- Apply every morning underneath your makeup to help even out your skin tone and protect it from UV as well.
Advantages of Shiseido White Lucent Day Brightener SPF 23
Disadvantages of Shiseido White Lucent Day Brightener SPF 23
Does Shiseido White Lucent Day Brightener SPF 23 Have any Side Effects?
Without a fully disclosed list of ingredients for this product, it’s hard to assess its efficacy and safety, most especially when applied to more sensitive and problematic skin types. Care should be taken when using this product since many skin whitening and sunscreen ingredients are well-known to cause irritations and allergic reactions.
How To Apply Shiseido White Lucent Day Brightener SPF 23
Final Verdict : Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23
Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 has a long list of what is being presented as “innovative skin care technologies” although the manufacturer has not been keen on making a detailed explanation about how these ingredients work. So, before spending a fortune on this cream, make sure to review your strategy and compare it with another product that gives you the same benefits.This product offers 30 days return policy.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.