Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 Review
Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 Introduction
Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23, US $57 for 50 ml, a day time moisturizer infused with broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen protection and skin brightening ingredients that can help your skin radiate a brilliant glow all day.
What Does Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 Claim
This product is committed to deliver the following health and beauty effects that benefit your skin:
- Restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels and keeps it hydrated round the clock for the rest of the day
- Give your skin and instantly brighter complexion which builds up naturally long-lasting improvements with regular product application
- Protect your skin from further sun damage that can cause irreversible damages to your skin that causes it to age
Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 Manufacturer’s Detail
Widely recognized as one of the oldest cosmetics brand in the world, the Shiseido Company Limited pioneered the creation of a liquid cream that was marketed as a skin softening cream. “Lotion,” as it came to be known, became the company’s first flagship product that eventually became a worldwide blockbuster. The Japanese company founded in 1872, now boasts of active participation in the skin care, hair care, and makeup categories.
Working of Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23
This product works by generously pumping your skin with ingredients that both instantly brighten your skin’s appearance and lighten your overall complexion over time, with regular product application. It also restores your skin’s optimal nourishment to aid in healing and maintaining your skin.
Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 Ingredients
- SakuraResist Technlogy: A proprietary complex that uses Japanese Cherry Blossoms as its primary ingredient
- MSK: Has melanin-inhibiting properties that lightens your dark marks and brightens your overall complexion
- Vitamins C and E: Help restore your skin’s vitality while simultaneously flooding your skin with protective antioxidants
- IonVeil+: Shields your skin from environmental causes of skin damage
- Light Transform Powder: Enhances your skin’s luminosity by reflecting back sunlight
- Super Hydro Synergy Complex: Helps your skin better capture and retain moisture
Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 Pros
- This product is formulated with ingredients that brighten your skin and stop your skin from darkening at the same time.
- Beneficial ingredients are locked in a time release capsule that allows these ingredients to better penetrate your skin and heal it from deep within.
- Product goes well under makeup and not grease on skin.
Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 Cons
- The formula comes on thick and may feel too tacky, even sticky, on oilier skin types, although those who have normal to dry skin may obtain more benefits.
- Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 reviews posted by several users have cited this product for being so much more expensive than most other brands and yet, opine, it isn’t worth it.
Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 Side Effects
Without a fully disclosed list of ingredients for this product, it’s hard to assess its efficacy and safety, most especially when applied to more sensitive and problematic skin types. Care should be taken when using this product since many skin whitening and sunscreen ingredients are well-known to cause irritations and allergic reactions.
Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 must be applied after a thorough cleansing and toning. It is recommended to be layered over your thinner serums but, under your thicker creams. Apply every morning underneath your makeup to help even out your skin tone and protect it from UV as well.
Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “Okay moisturizer. A little pricey for what you get. It’s better for dry to normal skin. I have oily skin and find this makes my skin feel greasy.”
- “My skin tone is very uneven and I used this under my concealer. I did notice that my skin looked more even but this product is a little expensive and for the amount you get I don’t think I’ll be buying it again.”
Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener SPF 23 has a long list of what is being presented as “innovative skin care technologies” although the manufacturer has not been keen on making a detailed explanation about how these ingredients work. So, before spending a fortune on this cream, make sure to review your strategy and compare it with another product that gives you the same benefits.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.