Shortlist Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Shortlist Cream?
As per the manufacture Shortlist Cream improves the skin texture by increasing the rate of skin cell resurfacing. This anti-aging creammoisturizes the skin while mildly exfoliating it to reveal the younger skin beneath. Using this cream regularly will help diminish and erase fine lines, wrinkles, and reverse other signs of skin aging. This cream has a simple formulation and only contains nine ingredients.
A 48-gram jar of this product costs $34. This is available at their official website.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Taking time to read this Shortlist Cream review will help you discover what it can do to your skin.
Shortlist Cream – Does It Really Work?
The founders of Shortlist really wanted to make a short list. They have observed that commercial skin care and beauty products have a very long list of stuff that tends to dilute the efficacy of the individual ingredients. With this in mind, they aim to keep their skin care and beauty product ingredients list at a minimum to maximize the effect of every entry added to it.
With consistent use of Shortlist Cream, this cream brings out the best in your skin. The manufacturer promises that you will enjoy the following effects with consistent use:
- Get a moisturized silky smooth skin with the consistent use of this cream.
- Thickens the skin and fill volume to fine lines and wrinkles.
What Are The Ingredients In Shortlist Cream?
Shortlist Cream ingredients list is literally short. Out of the nine ingredients it has, the two below are responsible for giving you a better-looking skin:
- Retinyl Propionate: This type of Vitamin A helps thicken the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Caprylic Triglyceride: This fatty acid is derived from coconut that gives the skin hydration. This also gives the skin a smooth and silky feel.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
How To Apply Shortlist Cream
- The manufacturer advises using this product twice daily.
- Once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Apply a thin layer of this cream on the cleansed face for optimal absorption.
- The manufacturer suggests that you apply this cream on top of your favorite serum.
- Limit sun exposure while wearing this cream.
Benefits Of Shortlist Cream
- Reverse skin aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Nourishes the skin to help it recover from damages and promote skin cell resurfacing. Although limited reviews are mentioned on the third party websites regarding this claim.
Disadvantages Of Shortlist Cream
- This cream is expensive for its quantity.
- Some user reviews say that they did not find any difference while following the manufacturer’s recommended usage.
- It contains certain ingredients which may lead to skin irritation.
Does Shortlist Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
Shortlist Cream side-effects are relatively rare since the manufacturer has chosen to use natural preservatives instead of parabens. However, this cream still contains a large amount of alcohol. If you have dry skin, you may experience:
- Excessive skin dryness that can be attributed to the high amounts of alcohol in the formulation. Dryness can lead to flaking and may aggravate skin aging.
- Using this product and basking under the sun is not recommended since retinyl may leave the skin sensitive.
Final Verdict: Shortlist Cream
Overall, Shortlist Cream is a promising cream that diminishes the appearance fine lines and wrinkles. Over time, it has the potential to erase wrinkles and reverse skin aging.
However, this cream is quite costly. And although the ingredients list is short, it also means that the proportion of alcohol in it is quite large. This may lead to skin drying and irritation.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."