Shortlist Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Shortlist Serum?
As per the manufacture Shortlist Serum, US $34 for a 30 ml bottle, is a moisturizer that is specially formulated to deliver a rehydrating experience intended to soothe and relieve dry and damaged skin.
This product is brought to you by ShortList Beauty, a skin care company committed to bring you products formulated with a short list of ingredients — the only ones necessary to suit your very specific purpose for reaching out to these products in the first place. The formulators of ShortList Beauty guarantee that its products are rid of fillers so that you get only what your skin deserves.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Shortlist Serum — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Boost your skin’s moisture content, promoting a softer, more supple, and firmer looking skin
- Revive your skin’s healthy complexion and energetic appearance
- Strengthen and enhance your skin’s barrier protection function to improve resilience from damage as well as help keep moisture locked in
- Improve your skin’s tone and overall radiance
- Improve your skin’s healthy and youthful appearance
What Are The Ingredients In Shortlist Serum?
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that helps instantly restore your skin’s ideal hydration levels and significantly improves the feel and appearance of dry and damaged skin, as it simultaneously supports skin healing
- Tapioca Starch: Replenishes your skin’s lost nutrients to promote better skin health, this ingredient also supports the restoration of your skin’s optimal moisture content
- Niacinamide: This ingredient is used to hydrate the skin as well as reduce redness in the skin. However it might cause mild burning, itching, or redness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid: Used primarily as a product preservative, this ingredient is also well-known for its anti-aging benefits
How To Apply Shortlist Serum
- Shortlist Serum must be used as a moisturizer.
- Use as part of your morning or evening routines or, both.
- Apply the product after throughly cleansing and toning your skin.
Benefits Of Shortlist Serum
- Shortlist Serum is designed and formulated to deliver multiple skin benefits that enhance your skin’s health and overall appeaerance. Although there are limited reviews online backing the manufacture claims.
- This product is formulated without artificial colorants, synthetic fragrances, mineral oils, sulfates, and parabens.
Disadvantages Of Shortlist Serum
- This product is made from a common formulation and it is guaranteed that you will find other similarly formulated products that sell for a much less expensive price tag.
- Independent Shortlist Serum reviews are rare, and the available product reviews posted online hardly provide any usual information to help gauge a general user sentiment about this product and its performance.
- This product surprisingly lacks antioxidants that would have helped dry and damaged skin bounce back to its ideal health status.
Does Shortlist Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Shortlist Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including both naturally and synthetically derived ingredients
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin used in this formulation as a product preservative
- There are several unresolved health and safety concerns regarding the use of Caprylhydroxamic acid in skin care products
Final Verdict: Shortlist Serum
Shortlist Serum indeed merits a shortlist of ingredients. Unfortunately, these ingredients satisfy only your skin’s basic needs for moisture. In fact. for many skin types, including chronically dry skin, this formula will likely prove to be insufficient for your personal purpose or need for skin care. Better alternatives abound as it is and will do you best to compare before you buy.
The cosmetic industry currently offers a variety of wrinkle creams from a number of brands. To make the process of selecting a wrinkle cream as simple as possible, we’ve evaluated each cream on its ability to fulfill our requirements for a quality wrinkle cream. To be specific, we believe that a wrinkle cream should include ingredients that offer antioxidant protection for skin, in order to delay the onset of noticeable aging. At the same time, wrinkle creams should be able to renew skin, typically by containing compounds with collagen-stimulating properties. Additionally, such a cream should improve both the texture and appearance of skin by offering both long term anti-wrinkle benefits and hydrating agents to create smooth, firm skin. Listed below are our top wrinkle creams, according to these important characteristics.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."