Shu Uemura Depsea Water Facial Mist Review: Is it Effective?
Shu Uemura Facial Mist Description
Shu Uemura Depsea Water Facial Mist, US $20 for 150 ml, consists of over 60 minerals combined together in a complex formulation that also consists of ingredients extracted from 200 meters below sea level, including deep sea water. Combined with 8 herbal aromas of Bergamot, Chamomile, Hamamelis, Lavender, Mint, Rose, Rosemary, and Sage, this mist gives a refreshing feel with the relaxing fragrance of a gentle herbal infusion.
Launched in 1960 by Japanese makeup artist Shu Uemura, the brand was originally known for its makeup line and the skillful and artistic makeup execution of its founder. Skin that is beautiful, hydrated and artistic remains to be the commitment of this world class company that traces its roots, culture and artistry in Japan.
Shu Uemura Facial Mist Ingredients
- Deep Sea Water : Serves as the main delivery ingredient of this product, with deep ocean water that is completely free of artificial substances, it hydrates skin and gives off a cooling sensation for an instant sense of renewal and rejuvenation
- Bergamot : Characterized by its uplifting scent, this essence functions as an anti-depressant
- Chamomile : Characterized by its gentle and graceful scent, chamomile is well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties that calms and soothes irritated skin
- Hamamelis : Also, witch hazel, is commonly used as an ingredient in products formulated to cleanse and purify the skin
- Lavender : Has natural soothing and calming effects to irritated, reddish and swollen skin
- Mint : Has a cool scent and a refreshing feeling that puts the zest into this mist
- Rose : Characterized by its sweet, floral fragrance, rose helps your skin maintain its natural balance and healthy pH levels
- Rosemary : Its energizing scent instantly wakes up your skin, as it also provides disinfectant powers to cleanse, clear and purify your skin
- Sage : Commonly used in beauty products for its anti-aging properties
Shu Uemura Facial Mist Directions
Shu Uemura Depsea Water Facial Mist must be used before applying your moisturizer for instantly rejuvenated skin. Liberally mist all around your head and face throughout the day, whenever you feel that the air about you is drying out your skin.
Shu Uemura Facial Mist Advantages
- Product consists of plant-derived ingredients that have well-known and well-researched Properties that bring a broad range of benefits to treat, moisturize and protect your skin
- Provides a solution to skin dryness that you feel throughout the day, depending on skin conditions
- Contains ingredients that cool and refresh the skin in instant
Shu Uemura Facial Mist Disadvantages
- Product contains fragrance ingredients and herbal components that put any types of skin but, most especially sensitive and problematic skin types at risk for irritation and inflammation
- Product contains parabens, chemicals that get in the way of your hormones’ normal functioning
- Manufacturer fails to present any evidence to back up product claims
Beyond your daily moisturizing, there’s Shu Uemura Depsea Water Facial Mist. This mist can, indeed, catch your skin and rescue it from impending dryness and the damage that follows. However, there are many other alternatives out there that also deserve to be evaluated.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."