Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin Youth Infusing Eye Concentrate Review
Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin Youth Infusing Eye Concentrate Introduction
Shu Uemura tsuya skin youth infusing eye concentrate, US $55 for a 15 ml tube, is an eye treatment formulation that commits to restore the health and youthfulness of your eye skin.
What Does Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin Youth Infusing Eye Concentrate Claim
Based on manufacturer’s claims, this product is designed to deliver the following targeted improvements to benefit your delicate eye skin:
- Correct multiple signs of skin aging and damage that manifest around your eye area
- Improve skin elasticity to enhance the volume, density and firmness of your drooping eye skin
- Lighten dark skin pigmentations that appear under and around your eyes, including dark circles as well as age spots and fade it over time, with regular product application
- Promote brighter skin and complexion to bring life back to your eyes and promote the youthfulness of your overall complexion
- Smoothen and soften eye skin, making fine line and wrinkles appear much less noticeable
Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin Youth Infusing Eye Concentrate Manufacturer’s Detail
Shu Uemura is a brand that was established in 1960 and is the namesake of the Japanese celebrity makeup artist who made waves with his artistry around those periods both domestically in Japan as well as globally. In 2004, the industry giant, L’Oreal Group, acquired control over the brand, and continues to manage and proliferate the creativity that defines the brand to this day.
Working Of Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin Youth Infusing Eye Concentrate
This product promotes improvements in the appearance of signs of skin aging around the eyes by enhancing your skin’s overall health and improving the delivery of basic cellular mechanisms required to regenerate and turnover your skin.
Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin Youth Infusing Eye Concentrate Ingredients
- Rhamnose: Enhances your skin’s cell regeneration and turnover mechanisms by jumpstarting your skin cells to churn out more energy to make these essential repair and rejuvenation processes happen sooner and at much faster rates
- Enju Flower: Enhance your skin’s resiliency from damage and aging, it also promotes better cellular metabolism that enhances the vitality of your skin cells and of multiple processes that promote the renewal and regeneration of your skin
- Caffeine: Enhances micro circulation which brings more nutrients, including oxygen, to your skin cells, increasing the energy levels of each in driving cellular level mechanisms necessary for rejuvenation and regeneration to happen
Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin Youth Infusing Eye Concentrate Pros
- This product does not goes lump, is easily absorbent, and goes well under makeup.
- Beyond enhancing the appearance of your eye skin, this product’s formulation goes all the way to enhancing your skin’s overall health by restoring healthy nutrient circulation and optimal cellular metabolism.
Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin Youth Infusing Eye Concentrate Cons
- This product contains drying alcohol from which your skin cannot derive any benefit, only more damage to your skin.
- This product contains components that are likely to cause eye irritations.
- Many Shu Uemura tsuya skin youth infusing eye concentrate reviews have pointed out that the value that can be derived from this product is not commensurate to its steep price.
Shu Uemura Tsuya Skin Youth Infusing Eye Concentrate Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin and eye irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Denatured Alcohol, chlorphenesin, and artificial colorants
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs and EDTA
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Shu Uemura tsuya skin youth infusing eye concentrate must be incorporated into your morning and evening skin care regimens.
We wanted to believe in Shu Uemura tsuya skin youth infusing eye concentrate, if only for its great brand image for supposedly being more traditional than most other brands we know today. Unfortunately, with the most basic of no-no’s in skin care infused in this eye cream, drying alcohol most of all, it will be best to turn your back and check out something else, unless you insist on spending your dollars on this cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.