Sihu Skin Care Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Sihu Skin Care CreamProduct Description
Sihu Skin Care Cream, US $90, is an anti-aging cream that is exclusively being offered to online clients via an 18-day free trial offer that provides four days for shipment and handling and a full 14 days for the trial. This product more specifically promises to be designed to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Restore your skin’s youthfulness up to 10 years younger in appearance
- Deliver organic ingredients that help restore your skin’s healthy nutrient and moisture levels
- Improve your skin’s protection from free radicals caused by intrinsic stress, as well as by various environmental factors
- Help make fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, dark circles, and other signs of skin aging fade and become less noticeable
This product’s manufacturer maintains a website that indicates it is based in Florida, USA, and is involved in the design, formulation, marketing and distributions of a full spectrum of anti-aging products under this brand.
Sihu Skin Care Cream Ingredients
There is no available information about this product’s ingredients.
Sihu Skin Care Cream must be applied as a regular part of your day time and night time skin care regimens, to be used only after your skin has been thoroughly cleansed and toned. Make it a point to wear sunscreen during the day throughout the duration of product use, as some components may cause your skin to become more sensitive and more easily damaged by UV.
Sihu Skin Care Cream Advantages
- This product is available via a 14-day free trial offer that allows you to try this product risk free, where you are required to pay only for a minimal fee to cover shipment and handling costs.
- This product has been claimed to be made up of 100 per cent organic ingredients only.
- Sihu Skin Care Cream reviews have backed up the potency of this product’s formulation, although most of these have been posted on affiliate marketing website.
Sihu Skin Care Cream Disadvantages
- 14 days is too short of a period for you to be able to see how this product works its wonders, or not, on your skin because it normally takes longer for anti-aging products to show the slightest visible signs of improvement.
- The trial offer scheme automatically gets you enrolled in an auto shipment program that replenishes your supply of this product every month, where the company also automatically charges the US $90 against your credit card account.
- Sihu Skin Care Cream reviews have cited the difficulty of canceling both free trial offers and existing auto-shipment accounts, many of which have led to expensive credit card charges.
The claims made against the capability of Sihu Skin Care Cream to deliver beautiful, young-looking skin is amazing. However way you want to believe it though, it’s hard not to ask questions about what this product is formulated with. In the absence of that very important piece of information, therefore, you should make sure to compare it with other similar products first before you order.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."