Silkutane Review: Does It Really Work?
Silkutane is an all-natural supplement formulated to reduce the appearance of cellulite and make the skin smoother. It was created by body transformer Mauro Paravisinni who is a relatively known personal trainer. The formulation is said to prevent, treat and drastically reduce the appearance of light to moderate cellulite. With proper use, the product claims to deliver a dramatic difference in the skin’s texture. One month’s supply is priced $47.95 but there is a discount for three month’s supply which can be ordered for $119.95.
About The Manufacturer
There is no information provided regarding the manufacturer of the cellulite reduction supplement on the product’s official website. However, there is an address which is 20130 S Douglas Road #103 Coral Gables, Florida 33134. The formulation is said to be by personal trainer Mauro Paravisinni who is from somewhere in Southern America. The lack of information on the product’s manufacturer and where it is made are not good signs in terms of product quality.
How Does It Work?
There is a detailed explanation of how Silkutane works on the product’s website but it really doesn’t make much sense. It is supposed to get rid of excess water in the skin which is said to be the main cause of moderate to severe cellulite. However, the water will obviously return once you consume any beverage or stop taking the supplement. The formulation includes natural diuretics which will help in getting rid of excess water in the body. The problem is that the main cause is actually excess fat stored in certain areas of the body and the product only contains one active ingredient for this.
Silkutane Active Ingredients
There is no detailed information available on the ingredients of Silkutane and only three active ingredients are mentioned on its website which are:
- Uva Ursi – This is a common ingredient in supplements for cellulite and water retention. It is a natural diuretic that works to help get rid of excess water in the body. It is also used in natural medicine for treating urinary tract problems since it helps promote regular urination. This ingredient can also be used for treating bladder or kidney infections.
- Camellia Sinensis – It is more commonly known as green tea extract which is a proven supplement for weight loss. It helps boost the metabolism and promotes fat burning which helps reduce the appearance of cellulite in certain areas of the body. However, it is not really very effective unless combined with a reduced calorie diet and exercise program.
- Dandelion Root – this helps get rid of excess water stored in the body. It is a natural diuretic that works to reduce water retention. It can help reduce the severity of cellulite but only when the person is carrying excess water in the body for any reason. However, for most individuals it doesn’t really have much effect in reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- The formulation contains green tea extract which has been shown to promote fat loss
- There are some good feedbacks from people who have tried it
- The product can be easily ordered online
- Silkutane is not substantially proven to be effective
- It is from an unknown manufacturer and the product is made in an unknown location
- There are only few active ingredients for reducing cellulite
- The product has not undergone extensive safety testing
- The price of the formulation is high considering its contents
- There are many negative reviews from users saying it is expensive
- There is no money back guarantee offer
Directions for Use
There is no information available on the product’s website regarding the dosage and how to take it. The dosage is printed on the product label which should be read thoroughly before intake.
This product is not intended for pregnant women and those who are currently breastfeeding. It should not be taken by people who are under 18 years of age. If you have any medical condition or are under medication, you need to consult your health care provider before taking this supplement. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients in Silkutane before intake.
After carefully scrutinizing Silkutane, it is just an ordinary anti-cellulite supplement. The formulation is average and it only contains two natural diuretics and one fat burner. Remember that you need to use this supplement in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and exercise program if you want optimum results. The price is a another drawback since there are many other formulations that are priced lower yet contain more active ingredients. However, there are some good feedbacks from people who have tried it so it may still be worth trying.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.