Sisley Cellulinov Intensive Anti-Cellulite Body Care Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Sisley Cellulinov Intensive Anti-Cellulite Body Care Overview
Sisley Cellulinov Intensive Anti-Cellulite Body Care is a cream that uses botanicals and oils to reshape skin and reduce dimpling in problem areas. This product can be found on the manufacturer’s site for $242, and can also be found at major retailers like Nordstrom. Customers have up to 30 days to return the product if unopened and in its original packaging.
About Sisley Cellulinov Intensive Anti-Cellulite Body Care – Does it work?
The manufacturer claims this product will visibly improve skin texture upon first application and decrease the appearance of cellulite in 4 weeks if used as directed. Conclusive evidence that this is so isn’t cited on the product’s website or that of other sellers.
What are the ingredients in Sisley Cellulinov Intensive Anti-Cellulite Body Care?
- Longan Seed: contours the skin
- Indian Lotus Extract: exfoliates the skin and contains vitamins, minerals, and alpha-hydroxy acids that improve the skin’s texture.
- Red Algae: thickener known for containing antioxidants and binding water to the skin.
- Caffeine: stimulant that improves blood flow and contains antioxidants that benefit the skin.
- Soy: boosts collagen fiber growth and improves skin texture.
- Alkekengi Calyx: stimulates the production of collagen.
- Ginkgo Biloba: tones the skin by stimulating blood flow.
- Shea Butter: forms a barrier on skin to prevent its dehydration. It is also anti-inflammatory and is known to soothe itchy skin.
- Sunflower Oil: rich in essential fatty acids that prevent the loss of water in skin and is anti-inflammatory.
- Rapeseed Oil: from the macadamia nut. It easily absorbs into the skin without leaving a residue and prevents future wrinkles.
Directions to use
Apply day and night in problem areas. Gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed. Use both hands to massage into thighs, hips, and buttocks to encourage drainage. Circular movements are best.
Benefits of Sisley Cellulinov Intensive Anti-Cellulite Body Care
- Tones and contours skin to reduce the appearance of dimpling.
- Cellulinov lists all ingredients in its product list.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is provided.
- Safe for all skin types.
Disadvantages of Sisley Cellulinov Intensive Anti-Cellulite Body Care
- The manufacturer doesn’t provide any corroborating evidence to show this product works as well or as fast as they say it does.
- More expensive than other cellulite creams.
- The company doesn’t divulge the amount of its ingredients.
- The return period only covers unopened items in their original packaging.
Does Sisley Cellulinov Intensive Anti-Cellulite Body Care have any side effects?
The company doesn’t list any side effects for this product. Because of its incomplete ingredient list, customers with very sensitive skin may need to do a test on a small part of the skin as a precaution.
These reviews are sourced from the product’s listing on a seller’s website:
- “I use this every morning after my shower. I love the cold firming effect feel it gives! I have found a difference in the firmness of my legs. I exercise regularly, but at 51 my legs needed this, too! I use the contour crème pour le corps at night to compliment this product.(that is what I told to do!). I’m not TRYING to look 30 again, but when you take care of yourself, why not a little help to look your best!”
- “This is one of the first products I have used in years that actually works. Improved texture and appearance. I highly recommend.”
Sisley Cellulinov Intensive Anti-Cellulite Body Care is meant to reduce the appearance of cellulite by using well-known ingredients that have individually been proven effective. However, the brand doesn’t explain why their formula is innovative. Though the cream claims it will improve the appearance of skin, it is only a temporary fix that doesn’t treat the underlying circumstances that cause cellulite. It’s price tag is also far higher than many cellulite creams on the market, which makes it difficult for many potential customers to try it. The manufacturer also offers a 30-day return period, but it only accepts products back if they are unopened and in their original box. This means there are few ways to test the product as no trial sizes of the cream are mentioned. The list of ingredients in the cream is published but it doesn’t mention possible preservatives that could pose problems for people with very sensitive skin. Although the cream sounds great on paper, there isn’t enough evidence about its results in order to warrant its price.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.