Sisley Eye Cream: Does Sisley Eye Cream Work?
Sisley Eye Cream – Overview
Sisley Eye Cream promises to reduce wrinkles around the eyes by 23% within a few weeks of initializing its use. Sisley Eye Cream also claims to combat effects of stress and aging by reducing under eye puffiness and minimizing the appearance of dark circles; at the same time, this eye cream tones and strengthens the skin around the eyes, causing the formation of further wrinkles to be less likely. Sisley Eye Cream is promoted through its official website, but it is not sold through the website.
Sisley Eye Cream – Product Description
Sisley Eye Cream is made from many naturally extracted ingredients. These ingredients include poppy, orange blossom, matricaria, padina pavonica, wheat proteins, licorice, rose, sunflower, B5 pro-vitamin, and vitamins E and F. Padina pavonica is analgae extract which is promoted as one of the primary active ingredients in this cream; together with the other natural ingredients, this algae extract helps to produce the promised benefits of Sisley Eye Cream. The official product website includes a detailed video that describes how to properly apply this eye cream; for optimal results, Sisley Eye Cream should be applied twice a day. Although Sisley Eye Cream is not sold directly through the official product website, several other online retailers do offer this cream for around $100 per bottle.
Sisley Eye Cream – Advantage
- A video tutorial of how to apply this cream is featured on the product’s website.
- Sisley Eye Cream should produce noticeable benefits within a few weeks of starting to use this product.
- A list of ingredients is given for this cream.
Sisley Eye Cream – Drawbacks
- This product must be purchased from third-party retailers, where the average price is very expensive (around $100).
- No clinical studies are cited to verify the claimed benefits of this eye cream.
- Not all retailers of Sisley Eye Cream offer a satisfaction guarantee.
- There are no free samples of this eye cream currently offered from the product’s website.
- The official product website does not feature any customer testimonials.
Sisley Eye Cream – The Bottom Line
Sisley Eye Cream is a very expensive cosmetic product. However, little justification for this high price is provided on the official product website. No user testimonials or clinical studies are cited to verify the claimed benefits of this eye cream. Additionally, not all purchases of Sisley Eye Cream are backed by any sort of satisfaction guarantee. For an eye cream that only promises to reduce eye-area wrinkles by less than 25%, the cost of Sisley Eye Cream simply does not seem worth it.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.