Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream Review: Is it Worth Buying or not?
Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream Description
Sisleÿa Eye and Lip Contour Cream, US $210, is committed to relieve skin around your eyes from its tired, worn out, and aged look.
More specifically, this product targets to deliver the following benefits to promote your skin’s health and restore its youthful appearance:
- Give your skin a boost of moisture-giving ingredients and antioxidants.
- Heal skin imperfections that results from stressed skin.
- Help your skin cope with much-needed repairs as it provides ample protection from future skin damage.
- Lighten dark areas of skin around your eyes to restore the vibrant look of your eyes.
- Improve your eye contour and deflate puffy eyes.
Sisley is a family-run company founded in 1976 in France, and remains to be tightly family managed to this day.
Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream Ingredient
- Padina Pavonica Algae Extract: Improves synthesis of glycosaminoglycans, carbohydrates that promote the vitality of collagen and elastin fibers to maintain elasticity, bounce and suppleness.
- Matricaria Extract: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe and relieve skin from damaging irritation and swelling.
- Licorice Extract: Provides antioxidant protection while also working to lighten and brighten hyper pigmented patches of skin around your eyes, including dark circles.
- Wheat Proteins: Tightens you skin and minimizes the appearance of pores for a smoother, more flawless complexion that shows on the surface.
- Vitamin E: Provides your skin with multiple benefits that includes moisturizing, protecting, and also restoration of your skin’s protective surface layers to regain better resilience against signs of skin damage and aging.
- Linoleic Acid: Incorporates elasticity building and moisture-giving Omega-6 fatty acid into your skin, which is also essential in relieving skin of inflammation and in restoring normal metabolic functions of skin cells.
- Pro-Vitamin B5: Heals skin as it leaves a protective film on top of the treatment area that allows your skin to cope with much-needed repairs.
- Rose Extract: Refreshes and softens skin around the eyes.
Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream Directions
Use Sisleÿa Eye and Lip Contour Cream as part of either your morning or evening skin care routine or, both. Apply product on freshly cleansed and toned skin only, massaging product to blend in well with your skin
Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream Advantages
- Product is formulated with a powerhouse lineup of ingredients that are well-known to make beautiful, youthful skin to happen.
- Product includes a strong complex of antioxidants capable of protecting skin cells from damage, aging, and deterioration.
- Multifunctional cream made for skin around lips and eyes.
Sisleya Eye and Lip Contour Cream Disadvantages
- Full product ingredients list is not available, making it difficult to make an assessment of ingredient safety.
- Little explanation as to how the formula works is offered by the company.
- Manufacturer fails to provide evidence of product efficacy to deliver on committed results.
- Product is extremely expensive.
Sisleÿa Eye and Lip Contour Cream would be an amazing product if all the key ingredients in the formula highlighted by the manufacturer are within their most potent concentrations. Unfortunately, it’s not as easy as knowing what key ingredients will be working to transform your skin. Then, there’s the steep pricing.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.