Sjal Eye Cream Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Sjal Eye Cream?
Mother and daughter, Karen and Kristin Petrovich, owners of Sjal suggested and wanted to bring a refreshingly new and innovative lineup of products that are closely hinged on promoting beauty, health and well-being in every way possible way. “Our challenge has been balancing science, nature, wellness and beauty in a way that is intuitive, and functional for a modern lifestyle.” To this day , the brand continues to be committed on finding holistic and more systemic solutions to its clients’ most pressing skin issues and requirements.
Sjal Orbe Eye contour cream, US $180 for a 15 ml, is a multi-tasking eye treatment solution that aims to give your eyes a more defined shape and a youthful overall complexion.
Sjal Eye Cream: Does It Really Work?
This product delivers a multi-faceted approach to fulfill the manufacturer’s multiple claims about this anti-aging product. Moisturizers, antioxidants and amino acids lead the pack.
Based on this manufacturer’s claims, this product should be able to deliver the following improvements to your delicate eye skin:
- Fade the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of skin aging around your eyes, including puffy eyes and dark circles.
- Enhance the elasticity, density and firmness of your delicate eye skin.
- Strengthen your skin barrier and promote a thicker skin that is better able to resist damage and not manifest signs of skin aging.
- Boost your skin’s moisture content while simultaneously supporting your skin in restoring its optimal hydration functions.
- Improve the appearance of signs of inflammation to improve eye skin tone and brightness.
What Are The Ingredients In Sjal Eye Cream?
- Oil Soluble Vitamin C: Provides powerful antioxidant protection, this ingredient also revitalizes your skin by jumpstarting your skin cells to release more energy necessary to power up multiple cellular level mechanisms necessary to repair and renew your skin.
- Chamomile: Has skin calming properties, this ingredient relieves skin of irritation, redness and swelling, as it also enhances your skin’s natural radiance. It also has the potential to trigger allergic reactions in people who are allergic to related plants in the daisy family.
- Algae Extract: Delivers significant amounts of moisture to your skin, making your skin appear dewier, smoother and plumper, in effect fading the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the surface.
- Vitamin E: Packs another powerful antioxidant punch, this ingredient supports the rebuilding and strengthening of your skin’s protective barriers, as it simultaneously boosts the benefits of Vitamin C. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to rash, and bruising!
- Amino Acid Complex: Supplies your skin’s need for precursors necessary to speed up coordination and carry out cellular processes faster and more efficiently.
How To Apply Sjal Eye Cream?
- According to the manufacturer of the Sjal Orbe Eye contour cream must not be used without performing a patch test.
- To determine whether or not you are reactive to one or more components of this product.
Benefits Of Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream?
- This product is locked up in an opaque, airtight bottle that helps seal in the freshness and potency of this formula.
- The formula is highly potent that a little goes a long way.
Disadvantages of Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream?
- This product is significantly more expensive than most other eye creams available in the market.
- This product does not readily absorb into the skin.
- Sjal Orbe Eye contour cream reviews indicate that many users did not see positive results.
Does Sjal Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
As, per the claims made by the manufacturer this product’s full list of ingredients cannot be found online. In the absence of which, it will be more prudent to expect skin irritations and other side effects can arise from this cream.
Final Verdict: Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream
Sjal Orbe Eye contour cream has all the basic ingredients that you can derive from any high performing eye cream.
Sadly, this good option comes at a very steep price tag. Fortunately for you, there are many other options out there that offer the same mechanisms of execution such as this product does.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."