SK II Facial Mask Review:
SK II Facial Mask Overview:
SK II Facial Mask is a luxury face mask that allegedly uses a special trademark ingredient to provide anti-aging moisturization to leave skin radiant, smooth, clear, and supple. SK II, founded in the 1970s, uses a special yeast ferment they call Pitera as the base for all of their products. However, they don’t provide a true money-back guarantee.
SK II Facial Mask Ingredients:
Below is the key ingredient list. The full ingredient list can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
- Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate: This is the ingredient that they call Pitera, made from a special yeast strain rich in vitamins, minerals, sugars, and amino acids that allegedly provides extreme moisture that fills in and smooths out fine lines.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent.this ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
- Xanthan Gum: This ingredient has skin hydrating properties.
- Sodium Salicylate: This ingredient deliver significant anti-aging benefits.
How To Apply : SK II Facial Mask?
SK II Facial Mask is a cotton sheet mask that should be placed on the face, lining up the eye holes first, and then spread and smoothed out across the face. Leave the mask on for 5-15 minutes, remove, and then rub the remaining liquid into the face.
SK II Facial Mask Advantages:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles. However many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- Leave skin soft, supple, and radiant thanks to extreme moisturize and healing vitamins.
- This product helps fade dark circles.
SK II Facial Mask Disadvantages:
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- While the company provides the ingredient list, it does not provide the ingredients amounts
- Extremely expensive compared to similar products
- No money-back guarantee
SK II Facial Mask is designed to restore radiance and youth to the skin by using a special fermented yeast that allegedly moisturizes the skin, filling in fine lines and making the skin super soft. However, this yeast extract is a trademark of the company, so it is not a well-known or widely used ingredient. The mask has won some awards, but since no study results or documentation proving the company’s claims about this ingredient is readily supplied, it is very hard to confirm that this product is even effective, much less worth the incredibly expensive price. The whole formula relies on this one ingredient, as the few other ingredients are mostly just thickeners and preservatives that have no moisturizing or anti-aging effects. You do get more than one facial treatment mask for the high price, but even the price of one mask is far more expensive than similar products. SK II does not provide a money-back guarantee. You can only get a refund if the product is unopened, so you cannot try the expensive mask risk-free. There are many moisturizing face masks available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: