SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Review
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Introduction
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, US $99 for 75 ml, is a skin essence that boosts your skin’s moisture and nutrient content with over 90 per cent concentration of SK-II’s primary ingredient for its line of products, Pitera, a patented ingredient that contains very high concentrations of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and organic acids.
What Does SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Claim
This essence commits to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Significantly boost your skin’s moisture content and improve round-the-clock hydration
- Enhance your skin’s cell renewal and layer turnover processes
- Smoothen and soften your skin, making signs of aging fade in appearance
- Improve your skin’s firmness, elasticity and volume
- Restore your skin’s youthful radiance and overall vitality
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Manufacturer’s Detail
SK-II is a full line of facial care products that are founded on the secret ingredient, sake. The developers of the formula first observed how sake brewers’ hands aged much later as a result of being regularly soaked in fermented sake. The brand later took this knowledge to develop Pitera, a proprietary ingredient, that mixed sake with a host of other beneficial skin ingredients to form this complex.
Working of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
This product works by delivering high concentrations of moisturizing ingredients. It is combined with highly potent antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and organic acids that help make your skin become better absorbent as well, preparing it to receive the succeeding serums and creams in your routine.
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Ingredients
- Pitera: The key ingredient to all SK-II products, it infuses your skin in a deep nourishing complex of ingredients, including micronutrients, amino acids, and organic acids, to help your skin feel rejuvenated and look its youthful self once again
- Galactomytes Ferment Filtrate (GFF): A complex that moisturizes your skin while simultaneously adding in more antioxidants for your skin’s defense and enhancing your skin’s production of hyaluronic acid
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Pros
- The solution penetrates your skin more easily than a cream formulation, which means that your skin can more easily assimilate its beneficial ingredients.
- The solution does not leave a residue on your skin, and makes for a great way to moisturize your skin when layered with makeup in the morning.
- It does not leave your skin with a tight, drying sensation nor a greasy surface, and it does not make your skin feel sticky after product application.
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Cons
- This product is formulated with parabens, chemicals that can cause dysfunctions to your endocrine system, including your reproductive organs and hormones that control several bodily mechanisms
- This product is significantly more expensive than other essences, and clearly benefits different people differently, some gaining more improvements while others hardly see any difference.
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence reviews by beauty specialists criticize the primary ingredient claims concerning Pitera, noting how there is very limited evidence to support these.
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions to one or more product components, most especially butylene glycol
- Increased risk for various forms of cancer due to Sodium Benzoate which when it combines with Vitamin C, can create a chemical change where one of the by-products is benzene, a carcinogen
Take a teaspoonful amount of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and rub between your palms. Apply with upwards strokes all over your face, neck and chest, occasionally tapping to pack in more product into your skin. This product is meant to be used right after a fresh cleanse.
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “Not sure why people are crazy about this product, it did not work for me. I didn’t like the smell either.”
- “Really great…Worth every penny! After a couple of days of this stuff applied with a cotton ball, I looked 10 years younger, and my skin felt AMAZING!”
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence gives you a wonderful brand story to tell about how Pitera was discovered and formulated. Unfortunately, SK-II does not seem very keen on providing evidence on the efficacy of this secret ingredients and of this product. Yet, there are also the predominantly rave reviews about this product. Some people simply get to enjoy more significant benefits which could well be a result of this product’s suitability with what their skin requires.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: