SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream?
SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream is skin formula that helps to fight the aging signs around the eye area. It smoothes the wrinkles and fine lines, which provides you with a smooth and soft texture skin on the eye area. More so, it diminishes the dark circle from appearing and prevents the skin from discoloration.
It helps to rejuvenate and protect your skin from environmental stress. It helps to boost your skin hydration that helps to improve your skin firmness and makes it’s softer. More so, it provides you with a smoother and younger looking surface on the eye area.
SK-II is the manufacturer of this formula. The manufacturer claims that it is rich with the Pitera that helps to soften the wrinkles and fine lines as well as diminishes the dark circles.
SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream retails for $195.00 per 15 g (0.52 oz).
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream contains active components that make this cream soft and absorbed easily to the skin around the eye area. They help to keep your eyes free from wrinkles and fine lines. More so, it helps to improve your skin color and prevent it from discoloration.
It utilizes its main component Pitera that helps to improve the rejuvenating skin process. It helps to maintain and enhance skin smoothness and softness as well as increasing the moisture. More so it provides the skin with the nutrient that allows it to glow.
What Are The Ingredients In SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream?
It contains components that work together to bring out the outcomes of product review. SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream has the following ingredients:
- Rice Oligo Peptide– it aids in refining your skin texture.
- Stearyl Alcohol– it moisturizes the skin.
- Dimethicone– This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Inositol– it helps skin to retain its moisture.
How To Apply SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream
- The manufacturer suggests that you take a small amount of this product using a spatula and dot it around the eye area.
- Spread it evenly with the ring figure and massage gently in the circular motion to allow the cream to be absorbed.
- For better result, apply it in the morning and night daily.
Benefits Of SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream
- It protects skin from environmental stress.
- It diminishes the free lines and wrinkles.
- It raises the hydration level in your skin. Although there is no clinical evidence regarding this claim.
Disadvantages Of SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream
- There is no mention of satisfaction guarantee.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- There are limited reviews online regarding its effectiveness.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Does SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream has the following side effects:
- It may bring an unwanted reaction on your skin if allergic to one of its components.
Final Verdict: SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream
SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Eye Cream is one of the anti-aging eye creams on the market today. It claims that it softens the wrinkles and fine lines on your eye area. More so, it reduces the dark circles and prevents your skin from discoloration.
It may hydrate your skin in the eye area that makes your skin soft and firm. It helps to rejuvenate and restore your eye area to its youthful look. More so, it protects your skin from protein and stress damage.
It also claims that its formulas are safe and they don’t have any significant effect on your skin. Nevertheless, there are not many reviews online to prove its effectiveness.
However, it is essential to find for additional information about this product and its components before purchasing. Thus this will ensure that it safe for you and delivers to your desired outputs. More so, it will give you a room to make the right decision whether to buy it or look for another alternative.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."