Skederm Rooibos Tea Cleanser Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Skederm Rooibos Tea Cleanser?
Skederm Rooibos Tea Cleanser is available at their official website for $14.95 for every 120ml tube. This cleanser is infused with rooibos tea that is a potent ingredient to reverse the early signs of skin aging. Although the product contains alcohol which may lead to skin irritation.
Skederm a Korean brand that aims to penetrate the US market and provide the Americans with a taste of K-Beauty. The population and cosmetic trend in New York, according to them, is what got this company started. Eric Jung, the CEO, tapered Korean formulation to fit their American audience.
Skederm Rooibos Tea Cleanser : Does It Really Work?
Skederm promises that this cleanser will help prevent premature aging and provide the skin with potent nourishment to maintain its prime health by:
- Protecting the skin from oxidative damage and environmental damage.
- Bringing out and restore your youthful glow.
- Gently exfoliating the skin to promote faster cellular resurfacing.
This cleanser is made with Red Bush or rooibos tea extract. This is a popular beverage in South Africa and has been found out to contain large amounts of antioxidants that are great for the skin. The combination of flavonoids, vitamins, and minerals, the skin is protected from oxidative damage and environmental damage that gradually results in signs of aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Skederm Rooibos Tea Cleanser?
- Rooibos Tea Extract: This flavonoid-rich extract is packed with high amounts of antioxidants that prevent degeneration of skin cells through oxidation.
- Jasmine Extract: This has a naturally pleasing aroma and provides moisture to the skin while helping in restoring even skin complexion.
- Lavender Extract: Has a relaxing scent that helps moisturize the skin and provide anti-bacterial protection and has a gentle, relaxing scent.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. Although it may lead to skin rash.
Benefits Of Skederm Rooibos Tea Cleanser
- This cleanser is made with safe ingredients that naturally occurs in nature.
- This product contains rooibos tea extract that helps detoxify the skin and get rid of impurities in skin pores.
- This facial cleanser gently exfoliates the skin to promote cellular resurfacing and renewal. Although customer reviews state that this product is not that effective.
Disadvantages Of Skederm Rooibos Tea Cleanser
- This product has limited coverage for returns and exchanges at their official website.
- This cleanser has no money back coverage stated on their web page.
- Skederm Rooibos Tea Cleanser reviews are hard to find. Only a few firsthand user reviews can be found online.
- This facial cleanser contains alcohol.
You may also like: GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel Review
Does Skederm Rooibos Tea Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
According to the manufacturer’s ingredient list, users may expect the following undesirable effects.
- Skin irritation, redness, and allergy may be caused by the numerous plant extracts and fragrant ingredients, most especially if you have had experienced allergy form plant products in the past.
- This product contains alcohol that can leave cause skin dryness especially if you already have dry skin.
How To Apply Skederm Rooibos Tea Cleanser
- Wet face with lukewarm water and lather a small amount of the cleanser on your palms.
- Gently massage to the face to remove dirt and oil while avoiding contact with the eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat the face dry. This cleanser can be safely used twice daily.
Final Verdict: Skederm Rooibos Tea Cleanser
Skederm Rooibos Tea Cleanser is a promising product that gets rid of dirt and oil while gently exfoliating the face without resulting to dryness and peeling. It contains good amounts of antioxidants that can prevent skin damage and promote regeneration and cellular growth. However, this product contains too many plant extract and fragrance that can result to allergy and skin irritation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."