Skin Active Perfecting Peel Review: Is It Really Effective?
NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel Introduction
NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel, US $82 for a 3-month supply, is a two-step peel that makes use of a combination of peel pads and neutralizer pads.
What Does NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, you can expect to harness the following skin improvements with regular product use:
- Deliver a high intensity chemical peel that uses alpha hydroxy acids that help correct, prevent and even rescue your skin from multiple signs of skin aging
- Make fine lines and wrinkles appear less visible
- Fade dark spots and lighten other hyper pigmented issues on your skin
- Improve your skin’s overall radiance and promote a brighter complexion
NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel Manufacturer’s Detail
Neostrata is a cosmeceuticals company that develops skin care products that are strongly hinged on scientific findings. Its most predominant niche is in the anti-aging skin care. Established in Canada, Neostrata is a brand now being managed by the French multinational, Safoni, which also has existing business interests in the global life sciences and pharmaceuticals industries.
Working of NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel
This product works by soaking your skin with alpha hydroxy acids. Then, the neutralizing pad helps restore your skin’s calmness by relieving it of any signs of inflammation, including redness, itchiness and swelling that may follow with the application of the peel pad.
NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel Ingredients
- Glycolic Acid and Citric Acid: Alpha hydroxy acids that facilitate skin exfoliation, stimulating the speedier production of collagen and the subsequent enhancement of skin regeneration and turnover
- Arginine: Improves skin synthesis, it also helps tighten pores, and keeps your skin moisturized by keeping moisture locked in
- Ammonium Hydroxide: Adjusts the pH level of the solution so that the ideal pH may be reached to optimize the effect of AHAs on your skin
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient, this ingredient helps soothe and relieve your skin from irritation that can follow after applying the peel pad by giving your skin a moisture surge.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Acts as a pH neutralizer, baking soda has the power to calm skin from inflammation, as well as lighten your complexion
- Glycine: Serves as a precursor in creating collagen and elastin fibers, this amino acid delivers the healing factor in this formula, rebuilding skin damaged by exfoliation
NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel Pros
- This product is very straightforward in its objective, and does not contain any toxic ingredient that can hurt your skin nor compromise your overall health and well-being.
- It uses a strip to deliver the peeling and neutralizing action which soaks up your skin in the formula.
NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel Cons
- The manufacturer does not recommend this product for use by people with sensitive and reactive skin.
- This product is not multi-functional, so do not expect any more benefits other than delivering skin exfoliation function.
NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, there are no major skin irritations that should be expected, except if your skin reacts to glycolic and citric acids. Denaut
NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel must be used using the following steps as guide:
1. Cleanse face thoroughly.
2.Apply a peel pad, making sure not to apply it on or near membranes.
3.Allow your skin to suck in the beneficial ingredients and soak for a good 15 to 20 minutes before peeling off.
4.Apply the neutralizer pad and leave on for 10 minutes before peeling off.
5.Rinse your face thoroughly with lukewarm water.
6.Immediately follow through with moisturizer.
NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel reviews read:
- “Don’t waste your money, didn’t see a difference in skin.” — rGc on Amazon
- “It exceeded my expectations. I had some active acne (I’m 39 ) and it started clearing up by the next day. It has a strong alcohol smell but nothing you can’t handle. It also stings a bit but then again, the results are worth it. I’ve been using once a week for 3 weeks already. My skin texture and appearance have improved dramatically. I will keep purchasing this product for regular maintenance.” — blue-I on Amazon
NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel is a new way to DIY your chemical peel. It’s safer than liquid solutions. Although, AHA at this strength, that is 20 per cent, will not be suitable for use on all skin types.