Skin Amour Serum Review: Is This Anti-Wrinkle Serum Really Effective?
Skin Amour Serum is a wrinkle supplement that is intended to help your skin appear healthier and more hydrated. The product includes both a serum and moisturizer component, although the manufacturer’s website does not give a lot of information on the fine details of how it works, although it is described as being a “Hollywood secret.” It is also not clear how much the product costs, although you are able to obtain a trial sample for the cost of shipping and handling. The long-term price is not listed, but based on similar products, you will likely end up receiving a new bottle of the product every month for a price tag somewhere around $90.
We were not able to find much information on what goes into the product in terms of ingredients, which raises a lot of potential issues regarding those with sensitive skin. While some references were made to molecules, it is not clear what these molecules were from, and this lack of information is not a positive indication regarding how well the makers support their own product.
Rinse your skin and dry gently before adding a small amount of the serum to your skin and massaging it in in a uniform manner. After this, let it absorb into your skin for five to ten minutes before applying other products or makeup.
- A trial is available if you want to give this product a try without much commitment.
- The autoship subscription program can be convenient if you don’t have time to shop.
- The ingredients in this product are not disclosed in any detail, making it hard to judge how well it might work for you, or whether you might be sensitive to its formula.
- The manufacturer does not reveal the full monthly price of the product.
- Few customer reviews and testimonials are available for this product.
- No clinical trials or independent studies are cited that address the product’s effectiveness.
Skin Amour Serum is hard to judge given the lack of information that they provide. Indeed, this lack of clear information – on ingredients, on clinical results from using it, even on its actual price – is a pretty distinguishing characteristic. While it promises great results, and makes explicit comparisons to things like Botox or facelift surgery, there is no evidence that it’s anything more than a moisturizer – if that. We encourage you to shop around in the wrinkle care marketplace more thoroughly to find something that fits your own needs. Cost and quality don’t always go together, and you deserve what’s best for both your skin and your pocketbook.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."