Skin Logic Skin Care: Does It Work?
Skin Logic is an anti-aging formulation that works to reduce the appearance of different skin aging signs. It is said to be an all-natural formulation that targets fine lines, wrinkles and other skin aging signs. It also deeply hydrates the skin which helps prevent damage and works to slow down the skin aging process significantly. The anti-aging product is only being sold online but the official website where a free trial offer is not available anymore. Some Skin Logic webpages are still offering a free trial but when you click on it, you will be redirected to another anti-aging product which is suspicious.
About the Manufacturer of Skin Logic Skin Care
The product is from a company called Skin Logic Skin Care which is a relatively unknown company. It is said to be based in the United States but there is no information available on where it is exactly located. The official Skin Logic website is also not available anymore but there are still several webpages for the product.
What Skin Logic Skin Care Claims?
- 83% decrease of wrinkles and fine lines
- 86% increase of collagen production
- 82% decrease in appearance of dark circles
How Does Skin Logic Skin Care Work?
Skin Logic is said to regenerate cell growth to reverse the different skin aging signs and make the skin smoother. It also seals-in moisture to prevent damage and contribute in slowing down the process of skin aging. It also rejuvenates the skin, increasing cell vitality and reducing fine lines, wrinkles and other skin aging signs. The formula is also said to work in increasing collagen production to make the skin supple, elastic and smooth.
Skin Logic Skin Care Active Ingredients
- Proprietary Biosphere – This active ingredient is said to fill up wrinkles and fine lines by regenerating skin cells. It is the main active ingredient that works to reverse the different skin aging signs. There is little information on this active ingredient but some websites say it also boosts collagen production for ultimate anti-aging effects.
- QuSome Delivery System – It helps penetrate deep into the skin for optimum results. There is also little information on this active ingredient but it is a popular ingredient in anti-aging formulations being sold online.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is known as one of the most powerful natural moisturizers since it can bind to 1000 times its weight in water. It keeps the skin hydrated and locks in moisture in order to prevent dryness and damage which slows down the process of skin aging and prevents premature skin aging signs from appearing.
Skin Logic Skin Care Pros
- There is a free trial offer
- The product comes with a 100% money back guarantee
- It is formulated specifically for fine lines and wrinkles
- There are some good reviews from users
- The formula contains one of the most potent natural moisturizers
Skin Logic Skin Care Cons
- There is no independent clinical testing proving it is effective
- The product has not undergone extensive safety testing
- There is no clinical evidence proving the product’s claims
- Skin Logic is from a relatively unknown skin care company
- Some users may be sensitive to certain ingredients which can cause skin irritation
- There are many negative feedbacks saying it is not very effective
Skin Logic Skin Care Directions for Use
Apply the Skin Logic formula twice a day on clean, dry skin preferably after cleansing. Massage the product into the skin and make sure it is thoroughly absorbed before using other skin care products or wearing makeup. Check the ingredients carefully to make sure you’re not hypersensitive to any of them before use.
Skin Logic Skin Care Warnings
The product may cause adverse effects specifically skin irritation which will develop if the user is hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. Perform skin testing to see how your skin reacts to the formula before extensive use. If you have very sensitive skin, check with your skin care professional before using Skin Logic. In case skin irritation develops, wash with water and discontinue use.
After thoroughly examining the formulation of Skin Logic and reading feedbacks from people who have tried it, the product is just an average anti-aging formulation. It is formulated to reduce the appearance of skin aging signs primarily fine lines and wrinkles. The product also contains hyaluronic acid which is a powerful natural moisturizer that can help slow down the development of skin aging signs. It also helps make the skin smoother and softer. The best feature of the anti-aging product is the free trial which allows anyone to try and see if it really works or not. In the end, it is still an anti-aging product worth trying if you want to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."