Skin Obsession 25 TCA Chemical Peel Review: Is It Really Effective?
Skin Obsession 25% TCA Chemical Peel Introduction:
Skin Obsession 25% TCA Chemical Peel is a product manufactured by Skin Obsession, and it is basically a chemical peel that may help in minimizing the appearance of skin conditions like hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and wrinkles.
The manufacturer website shows all information about the product, and ordering can be done directly from the site. Each 30ml bottle costs $30.99, and each purchase comes with a free sample of another of their products. On other retailer sites, price is approximately $14.99 thereabouts.
Skin Obsession 25% TCA Chemical Peel Claim:
Manufacturer claims this product may help in reducing the presence of sun damage and other skin conditions like acne scars and wrinkles. It may help manage skin tone and texture.
Skin Obsession 25% TCA Chemical Peel Manufacturer’s Detail:
Skin Obsession is the maker of this chemical peel and the website carefully explains its indications, user instructions, and states precautions as well. Ingredients and benefits are also explained on the website, plus order procedures and other helpful information.
Working Process of Skin Obsession 25% TCA Chemical Peel:
Skin Obsession 25% TCA Chemical Peel is a product that may eventually help lighten and lessen the look of certain skin conditions like acne scars, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and sun-damaged skin. The strong ingredients help to cause the skin to peel safely, and it is a sign that the product is doing its job. There are precautions in using this product and all necessary information comes with each purchase of the product. This product also comes in lower percentages of the acid for a milder peeling action.
Skin Obsession 25% TCA Chemical Peel Ingredients:
- Trichloroacetic Acid – A type of acid commonly used for chemical peeling of the skin
- DD Water – Known as light water which is added to some products
Skin Obsession 25% TCA Chemical Peel Pros:
- May visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and even acne scars.
- Affordable price.
- Encouraging customer reviews.
Skin Obsession 25% TCA Chemical Peel Cons:
- Not for use on darker skin tones.
- Burns slightly upon application.
- The peeling will take a while before new skin will emerge.
Skin Obsession 25% TCA Chemical Peel Side Effects:
When used as per directions, this product has no harmful side effects.
The product should be applied very thinly on skin and allowed to absorb and then rinse after. Complete directions are provided with the product.
- “Although the 30% Glycolic Acid Chemical Peel has the most irritating sting that feels like a really bad itch, I love the results after the dead skin starts to peel away. I use the peel when I know I’m going to be in the house the next day to avoid sun exposure but I never have extremely noticeable peeling so a down time isn’t really needed. I recommend the use of a moisturizer with SPF 30 after using the peel.”
- “Delivery was great… i bought this product Dec. 2014 ,i used it once a week for 6 weeks and the results were great , my skin looks a lot better and my acne breakouts are not as bad as they used to , my skin did not peel at all but i had professional peelings before done at a spa and my skin did not peel and the acids were much stronger , so i guess thats just normal and doesnt mean that the peels arent working, so i recomend this product to any one who has had a peeling done before , a lot cheaper with same great results of a professional peel. BE VERY CAREFUL BEFORE USING THIS OR ANY OTHER CHEMICAL PEEL , YOU CAN CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE TO YOUR SKIN.”
Skin Obsession 25% TCA Chemical Peel is a product that may help in reducing the presence of skin imperfections like fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, even skin pigmentation. It appears to be stronger than most other skin products on the market today. However, this may not work for everybody as there are strict directions when using the product and it may cause adverse reactions when not used properly. Considering other alternative skin care products for the same purpose may be a better option for most people.