Skin Bright: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Skin Bright?
Premium Naturals is the distributor of Skin Bright, a skin Brightener that promises to lighten the skin from skin discolorations. It is an over-the-counter skin lightener. Skin Bright Premium Skin Brightener is proud to say that it does not use any harmful ingredients.
Today, people are always worried about what they look like. This has led to purchasing different skin care products and undergoing dermatological treatments and procedures. Skin discoloration is one of the most common skin problems today like age spots, melasma and hyperpigmentation. When it comes to skin discoloration, people need not undergo expensive treatments since there are that are effective enough.
Skin Bright: Does It Really Work?
It is composed of all natural ingredients like Vitamin A Palmitate, Willow Bark Extract, Lemon Extract, Aloe Vera and Hemp Oil. Skinright has a high level of Kojic Acid and Arbutin which is the main ingredients for lightening the skin.
Skin Bright comes in an airless dispensing bottle to avoid any contamination compared to products in a jar. The pouch that comes with the product since Kojic Acid is sensitive to light. It is safe to use for all skin types and also with a 30-day guarantee.
What Are The Ingredients In Skin Bright?
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to rash, and bruising.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. Although, numbness and tingling feeling over the skin can be observed.
- Coconut Oil: It’s naturally antibacterial and antifungal, coconut oil for skin is an excellent moisturizer,
- Green Tea Extract: Rich in antioxidants, it strengthens the skin’s defense against free radical damage. Green tea can also reduce skin damage caused by sun exposure.
How To Apply Skin Bright
- As, per the manufacturer of the product, apply a thin layer to affected areas twice daily.
- Skin brightening is a gradual process. Depending on an individual’s skin condition, noticeable results should be expected in 3 to 8 weeks of daily use.
- Once the desired results have been achieved, maintain the results by applying a few times per week.
Benefits of Skin Bright :
- It will lighten all skin types from skin discolorations like hyperpigmentation, age spots, dark sports, freckles, brown spots and melasma.
- It uses the two most powerful lightening ingredients yet very safe on the skin. Alpha-Arbutin and Kojic Acid inhibits melanin production of the skin.
Disadvantages of Skin Bright
- Some users also claimed that This cream contains coconut oil, which is a known comedogenic ingredient and may clog pores.
- Some people also claimed that this product leads to skin irritation and bruising!
- This product leads to skin numbness which can be a problem of concern!
Does Skin Bright Have Any Side Effects?
Skin Bright Premium Skin Brightener uses natural ingredients but still, allergic reactions may happen. It will depend on how sensitive your skin is to the ingredients. Allergy reactions can be in the form of redness and itching. Another possible side-effect is skin peeling. Since Skin Bright has strong exfoliating properties, sensitive-skinned people may experience some skin peeling.
Final Verdict: Skin Bright
Skin Bright is still a fairly new skin care product in the market today but with its ingredients, it shows to be a promising skin lightener.
Skin Bright works best on epidermal pigmentation. Skin Bright is not supposed to be used on a long-term basis. Once skin tone is achieved, the user can stop using Skin Bright already. Skin Bright is affordable yet it comes with a 30-day risk-free guarantee so your money is safe.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.