Skincell29-a Review: Does It Really Work?
SkinCell#29-a claims to be ‘better than Botox’, the powerful injected muscle relaxant. The manufacturer, Elldia Labs, also describes it to be the most powerful wrinkle fighter available and, unlike many similar products, they do provide some clinical evidence to show successful results. These results may include erasing wrinkles, decreasing undereye bags or puffiness and age spots.
All information for SkinCell#29-a is found on the retailers’ websites that sell the brand and there does not seem to be an official product site. The manufacturer provides a lifetime guarantee and the information states that most users of the serum have seen results within just a few days of their first application. Other standard features include several customer testimonials (but no ‘before and after’ shots) and a FAQ section. A chart is shown comparing SkinCell#29-a to other major anti-wrinkle brands and all ordering information is provided. A one-month supply of SkinCell#29-a is $79.97, but discounts and free gifts are offered for larger orders.
SkinCell#29-a The Product Details
SkinCell#29-a is a 99% peptide concentrate that uses all-natural ingredients including several patented substances. All ingredient concentration percentages are listed and the key active ingredients are explained in detail. The peptides in the formula all help to improve the skins ability to renew and repair its connective tissues, while stimulating essential collagen production. Patented Syn-Coll is a clinically proven substance that helps fight age spots, Eyeseryl firms sagging skin and reduces undereye bags while Matrixyl 3000 helps to reconstruct the skin tissue. Acetyl Octapeptide-3 relaxes facial contractions (similar to Botox) and Hyaluronic acid retains moisture, helping to hydrate and make the skin appear plumper and fuller.
Skin#29-a should be suitable for all skin types and is not known to cause irritation or allergic reactions.
Strengths of SkinCell#29-a
- There is a lifetime money back guarantee
- Free eye cream is sent with certain orders
- Some SkinCell#29-a ingredients are patented
- The website includes customer testimonials
- The ordering process is secure
- The formula has been clinically tested
Weaknesses of SkinCell#29-a
- No free samples are available
- Only the active ingredients are listed
- The product is expensive
- There is no official website
SkinCell#29-a- The Bottom Line
The SkinCell#29-a is presented as a very powerful, no-nonsense product that is packaged in a very simple, ‘medical’ looking bottle. If it does indeed contain such concentrated amounts of peptides it should certainly have a positive effect on the skin, although it is not likely to be the most powerful product on the market as claimed. While SkinCell#29-a is more expensive than many brands, some consumers would happily pay the price if it meant wrinkle elimination without resorting to invasive surgery.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.