Skinceuticals AOX+ EYE GEL: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Skinceuticals Aox+ Plus Eye Gel?
That is why it pays to pay greater attention to prevention. Stop the skin cell damage from happening in the first place by upping your skin’s antioxidant content.
Skinceuticals AOX+ EYE GEL is specifically formulated to prevent damage on and around your eye area, where skin is thinnest, and the most sensitive and prone to aging. Recommended for use on all skin types, this eye gel is formulated with powerful antioxidants that easily and deeply penetrate skin to immediately rescue skin from potentially damaging free radical activities, while simultaneously preventing free radicals from penetrating skin on the skin surface.
This product is generally indicated for use on mature or aging skin. It helps improve the appearance of tired eyes, eye puffiness and dark under eye circles. Moreover, Skinceuticals AOX+ EYE GEL also helps correct some of the damage that has already been done, that includes making dark spots and fine lines appear much less prominent and thus, less visible.
Every 15 ml bottle of Skinceuticals AOX+ EYE GEL carries a $93 price tag.
Skinceuticals Aox+ Plus Eye Gel: Does It Really Work?
As, the various claims of the manufacturer it’s an Antioxidants which plays a major role in keeping skin intact, undamaged and youthful.
Unfortunately, free radicals are so much persistent in damaging body cells, and that includes skin cells. Every time your skin is overwhelmed and overrun by these cell-damaging particles, skin either breaks or dies. The result? Fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dark under eye circles and age spots.
What Are The Ingredients In Skinceuticals Aox+ Plus Eye Gel?
- Propylene Glycol: It is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations but at same time the ingredient can inhibit skin cell growth and damage cell membranes, causing rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
- Butylene Glycol: It is beneficial ingredients to penetrate the skin, with the remainder sitting on the skin surface and doing little good for skin health. By increasing skin penetration, butylene glycol can boost the overall effectiveness of the product. But one of the likeliest side effects from this chemical is the potential for skin irritation.
- Dimethicone: It provides a protective cover on skin that seals in moisture, leaving skin hydrated for longer. However, this coating property can also trap dirt, sebum and bacteria, resulting in skin irritation and clogged pores.
- Sodium Hydroxide: It ‘s is an highly alkaline ingredient used in small amounts in cosmetics to establish and hold the pH of a product.
How To Apply Skinceuticals Aox+ Plus Eye Gel
- According to the manufacturer of the product, cleanse the face thoroughly then, dot skin around the eyes with this product.
- Massage into skin until fully absorbed.
Benefits of Skinceuticals Aox+ Plus Eye Gel
- The antioxidant complex is an awesome combination. However, the price tag is simply too much to pay for antioxidants.
- Some reviews also point out poor packaging and stickiness as drawbacks to this product.
Disadvantages of Skinceuticals Aox+ Plus Eye Gel
- User also claimed that this product leads to skin irritation.
- Some people also claimed that you may notice clogging of pores which may leads to acne breakout!
Does Skinceuticals Aox+ Plus Eye Gel Have Any Side Effects?
Depending on the skin type, if the cream doesn’t suits the skin, then their might be some possible side effects, so it is highly recommended from the manufacturers to stop the usage if any such effects are visible.
Final Verdict: Skinceuticals AOX+ EYE GEL
Preventing damage can do wonders in helping your skin evade aging longer. Sure, Skinceuticals AOX+ EYE GEL can help you do exactly that but, other than there may be cheaper alternatives, there are also several other things that you can do to help you achieve that. How about keeping your face clean and away from the sun for starters?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."