Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate?
Their mission is to improve skin health. Dedicated to this purpose, they make one simple promise—to provide advanced skincare backed by science.
Skin sagging and loose tissues, particularly on undersides of the body that include thighs, back of legs, buttocks and underarms are a real issue associated mostly with aging and the loss of skin elasticity that accompany it. Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate, $78.00 for 150 ml, offers a possible solution to address these growing skin problems. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate : Does It Really Work?
More specifically, Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate claims to deliver the following functions to benefit your skin:
- Firms, tightens and lifts loose skin.
- Prevents further skin sagginess.
- Smoothens and softens skin to leave a supple and silkier feel.
What Are The Ingredients In Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate
- Tripeptide (tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate (2.5%): Promotes better skin synthesis to support firmer skin structure and tighter structure by stimulating the production of higher levels of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and hyaluronic acid; better synthesizes skin precursors for a tighter, tauter skin feel
- Yeast Extract (5%): Hyper hydrates skin with a complex mixture of proteins, sugars and amino acids which makes skin feel tighter and more solid compared to the often wobbly effect of primarily moisturizing skin with water-based or oil-based ingredients
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (2%): Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothes the skin, floods it with amino acids, and improves the surface layer of the skin to make it tougher and more resilient to damage and dimpling.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin
How To Apply Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate
- Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate is recommended for twice daily use on all saggy and cellulite challenged areas of your skin.
- For best results, use Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate with Skinceuticals Topical Antioxidant for your daytime and nighttime routine; and, with Skinceuticals sunscreen during the day.
Benefits Of Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate
- Product is free from irritating fragrance.
- Product does not contain parabens, endocrine disrupting hormones that can suffer the health of Vital organs and adaptive bodily processes.
- Distinctive tightening of the skin that you can see and feel. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
DISADVANTAGES Of Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate
- Product contains menthol which can be highly irritating.
- Lacks powerful antioxidants to complement the protective and strengthening function of this product.
- Product, just as other similar topical skin tightening creams, will only be able to provide temporary improvements to your saggy skin issues, excess fat concerns and cellulite problems.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Final Verdict : Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate
Products such as Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate can only do so much to shape and contour your body. Yet, with the giant strides in skincare, you can expect more coming your way soon. For not, you will have to think about how this product will suit your skin needs and, most especially, the results that you expect to get out of it.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."