Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate Review: Is It Trustworthy?
Skin sagging and loose tissues, particularly on undersides of the body that include thighs, back of legs, buttocks and underarms are a real issue associated mostly with aging and the loss of skin elasticity that accompany it. Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate, $78.00 for 150 ml, offers a possible solution to address these growing skin problems.
More specifically, Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate claims to deliver the following functions to benefit your skin:
- Firms, tightens and lifts loose skin
- Prevents further skin sagginess
- Smoothens and softens skin to leave a supple and silkier feel
- Gives you an instant cooling effect that soothes skin and relaxes nerves and muscles underneath
- Floods skin with moisture to plump and fill in loose areas of the skin, making these appear fuller and tighter
- Tripeptide (tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate (2.5%): Promotes better skin synthesis to support firmer skin structure and tighter structure by stimulating the production of higher levels of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and hyaluronic acid; better synthesizes skin precursors for a tighter, tauter skin feel
- Yeast Extract (5%): Hyper hydrates skin with a complex mixture of proteins, sugars and amino acids which makes skin feel tighter and more solid compared to the often wobbly effect of primarily moisturizing skin with water-based or oil-based ingredients
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (2%): Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothes the skin, floods it with amino acids, and improves the surface layer of the skin to make it tougher and more resilient to damage and dimpling
- Menthyl Lactate: Derived from lactic acid, this ingredient lightly exfoliates the skin to promote tougher yet younger looking skin, while also improving the skin’s natural ability to capture and lock in moisture
Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate is recommended for twice daily use on all saggy and cellulite challenged areas of your skin.
For best results, use Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate with Skinceuticals Topical Antioxidant for your daytime and nighttime routine; and, with Skinceuticals sunscreen during the day.
- Product is free from irritating fragrance
- Product does not contain parabens, endocrine disrupting hormones that can suffer the health of Vital organs and adaptive bodily processes
- Distinctive tightening of the skin that you can see and feel
- Moisturizes skin superficially while also improving the skin’s overall health and longer-term capability to better absorb and store moistures
- Clinical studies have been carried out to create and finalize this product’s formulation
- Product contains menthol which can be highly irritating
- Lacks powerful antioxidants to complement the protective and strengthening function of this product
- Product, just as other similar topical skin tightening creams, will only be able to provide temporary improvements to your saggy skin issues, excess fat concerns and cellulite problems
Products such as Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate can only do so much to shape and contour your body. Yet, with the giant strides in skincare, you can expect more coming your way soon. For not, you will have to think about how this product will suit your skin needs and, most especially, the results that you expect to get out of it.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.