What is SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner?
Founded and headquartered in the USA, SkinCeuticals is a skincare products brand that traces its roots to decades of skin cancer research. The results of which, from the discovery of the skin benefits of antioxidants to formulations that help reverse skin damage, have been translated to SkinCeutical products.
When it comes to skincare, squeaky clean and absolutely clear skin should always be top priority. Washing with water and facial cleanser just isn’t enough to draw out all of the makeup residues, dust, dirt and excess oils that clog up your pores. A toner helps you achieve deep cleansing without drying up your skin can be purchased at $34 for every 250 ml bottle of Skinceuticals Equalizing Toner. Could Skinceuticals Equalizing Toner meet your expectations for a good toner? Find out more.
SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner- Does it really work?
you get yourself toner that delivers the following skin benefits:
- Deep cleaning.
- Gentle exfoliation.
- Deep hydrating.
- Skin soothing and calming, less irritated skin.
- Tighter pores.
The SkinCeuticals products line ranges from products that help address signs of skin aging and prevent premature aging which causes skin damage — and the Skinceuticals Equalizing Toner does just that. SkinCeuticals products are used and are highly recommended by skincare professionals.
Skinceuticals Equalizing Tonert works many ways. It begins by deeply cleansing and exfoliating your skin to rid it of dead skin cells, excess oils, dust, dirt and makeup residues that clog pores, infect skin, and hinder you from deriving optimal benefits from your skincare products.
Lastly, the product restores the skin’s pH balance, preparing skin to receive the skin benefits of your skin serums and creams.
What are the ingredients in SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner ?
The product contains the following two major groups of ingredients:
- Fruit Extracts: The extracts of bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple orange and lemon combined, works as a natural skin exfoliating and cleansing mixture that gently lifts foreign bodies, excess oils and dead skin cells that are stuck in your pores and eliminates these. The mixture also serves as a natural skin conditioned.
- Plant Extracts: Witch Hazel, matricaria, thyme, and rosemary work as natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial ingredients that helps calm skin from irritation and allergies.
- Water: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Propylene Glycol: Helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
How to Apply SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner
Use Skinceuticals Equalizing Toner at least once and up to twice daily.
After washing your face with water and a mild skin cleanser, apply product to skin with a soft cotton.
Benefits of SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner
- Skinceuticals Equalizing Toner provides a natural, organic option to clean, tone and moisturize your skin, preparing it to receive the optimal skincare benefits of your skin serums and creams.
Disadvantages of SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner
- With the inclusion of propylene glycol, Skinceuticals Equalizing Toner is not completely free of alcohol.
- Propylene glycol is an organic alcohol that has been consistently associated with skin irritations and allergies.
Does SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner have any Side Effects?
Skinceuticals Equalizing Toner contains a rather controversial ingredient, phenoxyethanol. This ingredient, although commonly used as preservatives and stabilizers in cosmetic products has been criticized for its possible side effects. It has especially gained negative reputation when the FDA issued a warning against the use of a product for nursing mothers that contains phenoxyethanol. The warning cited that exposure to this ingredient may cause the central nervous system to shut down, lead to vomiting or, at the very least, cause skin irritations.
Final Verdict- SkinCeuticals Equalizing Toner
There really isn’t anything new or unique about Skinceuticals Equalizing Toner, which makes the risks rather not worth it. However, if you still feel that this product is worth trying, make sure to do your own research, and buy only from accredited sellers.