SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is SkinCeuticals Eye Complex?
The manufacturer has priced SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex at US $97 for 15 ml, and claims that it is an eye complex formulated specially to respond to the needs and requirements of your eye skin.
SkinCeuticals Eye Complex : Does it really work?
More specifically, the manufacturer commits to deliver the following results through this product:
- Help correct signs of skin aging that have already manifested and become noticeable on your skin.
- De-puff your eyes to relieve you of your tired look.
- Lighten your dark circles and brighten the skin around your eyes for a more revitalized look.
- Boost eye skin moisture to make the area appear plumper and firmer.
- Instantly brighten the skin around your eyes to make the area glow naturally with health.
- Improve circulation, flush out leaked fluids and neutralize natural fluid pigments to relieve you of dark circles.
SkinCeuticals is a brand that was put up by a team of skin experts who had extensive background in skin research, particularly concerning skin cancer, and which has recently been bought by L’Oreal.
What are the ingredients in SkinCeuticals Eye Complex?
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Antioxidants: Provide protective skin functions particularly in neutralizing rogue free radicals that can start a series of cellular level biochemical reactions that lead to skin damage.
- Blueberry Extract: Has natural anti-glycation properties that keeps your skin from breaking down and becoming permanently damaged, and also floods your skin with protective antioxidants.
- Pro-Xylane: Enhances your skin’s moisture levels by restoring your skin’s spongelike qualities to improve round-the-clock hydration.
How to Apply SkinCeuticals Eye Complex
- Use SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex as part of your day time and night time skin care routines, following a thorough but gentle cleansing and toning.
- Layer on top with your day time moisturizer and sunscreen during the day, and your thicker, rejuvenating creams at night.
Benefits of SkinCeuticals Eye Complex
- This product is free from drying alcohols and artificial colorants, but chances are that it can cause you skin irritations, and can adversely affect your skin health and overall well-being in case of sensitive skin type.
- A Skinceuticals eye complex review written by a critic has given this product a near perfect score for addressing the intrinsic causes of skin aging, particularly that of advanced glycation end products (A.G.E.S.)
Disadvantages of SkinCeuticals Eye Complex
- This product contains endocrine-disrupting parabens.
- Half of the ingredients, including the most important ones, appear after phenoxyethanol which means that these components are present in very low quantities.
- A critical Skinceuticals eye complex review pointed out that this product hardly contains any ingredient that will deliver lasting improvements on your eye skin.
Final Verdict- SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex
SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex can easily seem like a product that is well-formulated to address the intrinsic causes of skin aging head on. Unfortunately, there is too little of the likely beneficial ingredients to be potent enough to initiate improvements on your skin. At this price, you will have other great selections to choose from.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.