SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator Serum Overview:
SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator is a bi-functional serum that exfoliates the skin and restores the moisture content of the skin to get rid of aging sings. SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator Serum helps to keep the skin hydrated, smooth and radiant. It is ideal for all skin types without any fear of harmful side effects.
SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator Serum can be used by people of all ages. This is because any age can be affected by the oxidative stress and the damage by UV rays. Some of the issues reversed by this serum include dry skin, discoloration and acne as well as control the overall signs of aging.
This product retails at $80.00 for a 30ml bottle. Some of the reviews however expressed displeasure in the price.
About SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator Serum- Does It Really Work?
This product uses two polar mechanisms i.e. exfoliation and hydration. The serum penetrates the skin and activates the skin’s natural removal of dead skin cells that block the pores and cause a dull skin. Then this is followed by hydration in which the skin is replenished. It is supplied with amino acids that enhance skin protection.
The replenishing helps to keep moisturized for a soft and smooth skin texture. The serum provides the skin with 20%glycolic acid treatment which stimulates development of new cells.
What are the Ingredients in SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator Serum?
The key ingredients used in this product include:
- Sodium hyaluronate- this is a salt derived from hyaluronic acid which helps to boost the skin’s moisture retention as well as reduce inflammation.
- Pentylene Glycol- this is a synthetic compound used to improve skin condition.
- Glycerin- this helps to attract moisture and maintain it in the skin thus keeping hydrated.
- Hydroxyethyl urea- this helps in conditioning the skin as well hair.
- Kombucha- this by-product of tea fermentation process which enhance the development of a radiant skin that is smooth and well hydrated.
- Methylparaben- this is extracted from blueberries and helps to prevent the growth of fungus in skin n care products.
Directions to Use:
SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator Serum is meant to be applied to the face, neck and décolletage. The user should apply 4 to 6 drops on these areas twice daily, preferably morning and evening.
- It helps to reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It helps to get rid of dry skin.
- It balances the moisture content in the skin.
- It is ideal for all skins.
- It can be used by all ages.
- It increases the skin’s radiance.
- It stimulates regeneration of skin cells for a youthful skin.
- It improves the skin’s texture.
- The amounts of the ingredients used has not been given.
Does SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Skin irritation may occur to some people due to reaction with some of the constituents making SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator Serum. This was put forward by one of the customer reviews on the serum.
SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator could be the solution you have been looking for. You no longer have to struggle with sunburned and damaged skin. This product is capable of getting rid of the damaged cells and restores your youthful glow, reviews have shown.
This serum has been formulated with quality ingredients that are rich in antioxidants and amino acids that leave the skin glowing. It works in two ways to ensure that the skin is nourished. This therefore means that the product is an alternative to expensive and painful procedures to bet rid of the signs of aging.
The product is however highly priced whereas there are cheaper products in the market that play the same role as this. This therefore may discourage users who would have wanted to purchase this serum. The user should however study the market for available products in the market and compare them in terms of their building blocks, efficacy and safety.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: