SkinCeuticals Retinol Night Cream Review: Does it deliver results?
SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5 Refining Night Cream, US $64 for 30 ml, is a nighttime regimen that gives your skin a health boost in countless ways. This product is specifically formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Better moisturized skin that keeps your skin comfortably hydrated for hours
- Leaves your skin with a calming and soothing sensation to relieve it from any signs of inflammation
- Boost collagen production to help renew and turnover your skin
- Drive up your skin’s antioxidant levels to better protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals
SkinCeuticals traces its roots from decades of skin cancer research.
- Retinol (0.5%): A more stable derivative of Vitamin A, it forces out the top layer of your skin so as to stimulate higher collagen production to hasten collagen production and turnover newer skin; also has melanin-inhibiting properties that help lighten dark skin imperfections
- Bisabolol: Contains very high levels of pro-Vitamin B5 which helps improve skin synthesis, and has natural anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe and calm different signs of skin irritations to stop skin damage
- Shea butter: Serves as a powerful moisturizer and conditioner, this ingredient also enhances the skin’s natural healing properties that support faster repairs and regeneration
- Plant extracts: Loaded with antioxidants, these ingredients contribute as well to the restoration of your skin’s overall health, specifically in rebuilding your skin’s protective surface layer and in calming skin irritations
Use SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5 Refining Night Cream after cleansing and toning at night. Layer with other products in your routine accordingly, and that is, according to thickness.
- This product contains just the right amount of retinol which will make positive changes to your skin happen without unnecessarily causing you severe skin irritations.
- This is a multifunctional product that benefits your skin in more ways than one, that is, providing moisturizing, protective, anti-aging, renewal, regeneration, and lightening properties.
- A critical Skinceuticals retinol night cream review praises the packaging which the reviewer says is opaque and airtight, better able to maintain the potency of the product’s active ingredients.
- This product contains methylisothiazolinone, a preservative which is a well-known skin irritant, and which is why people with sensitive and problematic skin are strongly advised not to use this product.
- The product formula contains BHT, a suspected carcinogen, and polyethylene glycol (PEG) which is attracted to 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen, with which PEGs can easily attach to during manufacturing.
- A Skinceuticals retinol night cream review points out the potentially irritating effect of the product on skin most especially on initial product use.
SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5 Refining Night Cream is a product made to complement your skin’s natural nighttime rejuvenating processes. How well this product works depends on how it reacts with your skin and also how you make this product fit well into your nightly skin care routine. If the potentially irritating formula does not suit your sensitive skin, there’s some other product out there that matches your needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."