What is SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an antiaging cream that claims to replenish the skin’s cellular lipids. This cream improves skin evenness, pore size, smoothness, and radiance using its ceramide, cholesterol, and fatty acids formulation.
The cholesterol content in this product is high which is important in the restoration of the skin’s external barrier. It also supports the skin’s self-repair and reduces skin dryness.
According to the manufacturer, SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is effective in retaining the skin’s laxity, smoothness, and radiance.
Who is the Manufacturer of SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
SkinCeuticals is the manufacturer of behind this Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2. The company brags of being a reputable brand that is based in the U.S.A. It sells a wide collection of products that claim to promote skin health through protecting and correcting the skin from damage caused by internal and external stressors. Moreover, this manufacturer claims that its ingredients are guided by science and are free from synthetic ingredients.
What are the Active Ingredients used in SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
The active ingredients in this cream include;
- Ceramides- these are important components of the intercellular lipids that are necessary to link the corneocytes and the skin barrier which protects the underlying skin tissues. The Cutaneous Medicine for the Practitioner claims that ceramides enhances the treatment of mild to moderate eczema.
- Fatty Acids- these are categorized as botanical oils. They are known to enhance the skin function by forming a physical barrier and supplying fatty to the skin layers. According to Frontiers in Pharmacology, fatty acids are found in seed oils and are popularly used for their antimicrobial properties. They also play formulation roles.
- Cholesterol- in a study by the Cosmetics journal, an ingredient with ceramides, trehalose, lecithin and cholesterol was evaluated. The study concluded that the ingredient was an effective topical dermatological treatment against dermatitis and skin disorders such as swelling, rash, redness, and itching. The treatment soothed skin and protected it from further pain.
- Essential Oils- these oils are popular natural products used for medical purposes. In dermatology, essential oils are used for their ability to develop antimicrobial resistance. The Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine claims that essential oils provide antimicrobial properties against pathogens that cause dermatological infections.
How does SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Work?
SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is composed of 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids which make up the ratio 2:4:2. These components work to supplement the skin’s lipid content which helps to restore the skin barrier and skin firmness. Additionally, this extra nourishment is claimed to reduce pore size while amplifying skin volume and radiance. A clinical study by SkinCeuticals revealed an improvement in skin smoothness, laxity, evenness, radiance and pore appearance.
What are the Advantages of SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
- May enhance skin smoothness, evenness, radiance, and laxity
- May reduce the appearance of large pores
- May supplement the skin’s lipid levels
- Claimed to be suitable for all skin types
- Free from parabens and dyes
What are the Disadvantages of SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
- Results may be different for every user
- May require other complementary products
Is it Worth Buying SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
Since SkinCeuticals is a reputable brand, it may be worth buying this Lipid Restore. Ingredients used are also supported by scientific research which may mean that this product works as advertised.
Q: How Much is SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
A: SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 1.6 fl oz costs $128.00 at the brand’s website.
Q: Who Should Use SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
A: This product is designed to cater to all skin types. Users looking to improve their skin appearance by enhancing hydration and lipid levels of the skin can benefit from this product.
Q: Are There Any Side Effects of Using SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
A: There are no side effects highlighted for this product. However, ingredients like essential oils can cause side effects in some users. Some essential oils are known to cause irritation and breakouts which is not a pleasant experience.
Q: How Should You Use/apply SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
A: Put a small amount of SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 on your fingertips and warm before applying to face, neck, and chest. Apply in circular motions. Do this once or twice daily. If applying in the morning, apply after SkinCeuticals Vitamin C antioxidant serum and before SkinCeuticals sunscreen. At night, apply this cream after retinol application.
Q: Does It Have a Return Policy?
A: Yes, SkinCeuticals has a 30 day return policy within which unsatisfied customers can return items. Returning products beyond the 30-day period may be taken as a policy violation.
SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore is an anti-aging cream that harnesses the power of ceramides, cholesterol, and fatty acids which work to boost the skin’s natural lipid levels. These ingredients are said to work synergistically in improving the skin’s barrier function which in turn prevents moisture loss. And with no moisture loss, skin dryness is kept at bay. These actions ultimately enhance the skin’s firmness, laxity, smoothness, and radiance.
All the ingredients in this product have scientific support which proves that they work effectively. Clinical studies by the brand also points out to the effectiveness of these ingredients when applied topically.
Customer feedbacks on the brand website are generally positive with users claiming that their skin became hydrated, supple, smooth, and radiant. The cream was also appreciated for being lightweight and absorbable which made application all the more worthwhile. To add to these positive feedbacks, SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid was awarded the 2020 InStyle Best Beauty Buys making it more credible.
Like in every other product, this lipid restoring cream also received some negative feedback. Negative reviewers claimed that the cream is full of silicones, has a sticky texture, and it failed to diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
We can say the positives outweigh the negatives for this product. So, if you can afford this product and feel confident in this brand, you may want to learn more the product’s official website.
Where To Buy?
To make an order, visit the product’s Official Website