SkinMedica GlyPro Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
SkinMedica GlyPro Facial Cleanser Overview:
SkinMedica GlyPro Facial Cleanser, USD 52 for 6 fl oz (177.4 g) tube, is marketed as a dual-action exfoliating Cleanser that can help slough of dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin to unravel a fresh and newer layer of skin.
Looking for a cleanser that can keep your skin clean and healthy? You should read this SkinMedica GlyPro Facial Cleanser review.
About SkinMedica GlyPro Facial Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
SkinMedica is a skincare company that has dedicated years of research to developing advanced skincare solutions that can deliver the optimum results and benefits to its users. The company uses only clinically tested ingredients to ensure that they will only create the best of the best for their users.
Based on the company’s description of the product, SkinMedica GlyPro Exfoliating Facial Cleanser can:
- Scrub away dirt, dust, and oil from the skin surface.
- Reveal a softer, brighter and cleaner skin.
- Function as both a cleanser and exfoliator.
- Target the causes of acne and clogged pores.
- Reverse sun damage.
- Rejuvenate the skin.
- Maintain the benefits of other skin care treatment.
- Leave the skin soft and rejuvenated.
- Cleanses the skin.
- Gently exfoliates the skin.
Continue reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In SkinMedica GlyPro Facial Cleanser?
Below are some of the key SkinMedica GlyPro Facial Cleanser ingredients:
- Licorice Root Extract: This contains antioxidants that can protect the skin from the signs and effects of free radical damage. It can also balance the oil levels in the skin which makes it perfect for oily skin.
- Aloe Leaf extract: This offers calming, soothing and cooling effect to the skin. It can also nourish and hydrate the skin from deep within.
- Yeast Extract: This contains a blend of amino acids, vitamins, and sugars that can minimize the effects of oxidative stress on the skin. It can also offer calming benefits to the skin and can help soothe and alleviate the problems of the irritated skin.
- Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract: This has astringent, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. It can brighten the skin and refine its texture.
- Olive Leaf Extract: It contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that are perfect for inflamed and irritated skin.
Directions To Use:
For best results, moisten your skin first with lukewarm water. Apply a small amount of SkinMedica GlyPro Exfoliating Facial Cleanser to your fingertips then massage it into the skin using circular strokes to create a lather. Rinse it off with water. You can also apply this to the neck. Apply 2 to 3 times every week. You can use this in the morning and at night. You should use this as a first step in your skincare regimen.
- This contains eco-friendly microbeads.
- The product can cleanse and exfoliate the skin.
- It is dermatologist approved.
- It contains plenty of alcohols.
- The active ingredient can increase the sun sensitivity of the skin.
- The product can also increase the risk of sunburn.
- Some reviews claim that it is just a basic cleanser.
- Some users claim that it is expensive.
Does SkinMedica GlyPro Facial Cleanser Have Any Side-effects?
Some of the SkinMedica GlyPro Facial Cleanser side-effects are dryness, irritation, redness, and many others.
SkinMedica GlyPro Facial Cleanser is a glycolic acid cleanser that can exfoliate and cleanse the skin at the same time. But since the active ingredient of the product may cause sun sensitivity, it may increase your risk of having a sunburn.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."