Skinmedica Ha5 Smooth And Plump Lip System Review: Good Or Bad?
Skinmedica HA5 Smooth and Plump Lip System Description
Skinmedica HA5 Smooth and Plump Lip System, US $60 for 1.5 grams each of TNS Lip Renewal and Lip Plumper, is a two-step lip care system that promises to make your pout fuller and smoother. More specifically, these products are formulated to deliver the following beauty benefits for your lips:
- Boost your lips’ moisture content with hydration that lasts for hours
- Provide a volumizing effect on your lips
- Make your pout appear fuller and denser
SkinMedica is a skincare company founded by dermatologist, Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, in 1999 which since has been dedicated to formulate products that have R&D backing.
Skinmedica HA5 Smooth and Plump Lip System Ingredients
The TNS Lip Renewal tube is made with the following key ingredients:
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media: A complex that contains messenger proteins that support the delivery and better absorption of ingredients in this formula
- Peptide Pal: Smoothens, softens and contours your lips
- Marine Filling Spheres: A complex of dehydrated minerals and compounds derived from the sea that fill with water as it seeps into your skin to fill your lips with moisture, and consists of Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atellocollagen, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, and Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres: Dehydrated spheres that rest on the surface of your skin which swell up with water to boost moisture on the outer barriers of your skin to promote prolonged hydration that lasts for hours
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts more moisture from the surroundings to keep your skin well moisturized
The Lip Plumper is made with the following key ingredients
- Benzyl Nicotinate: Improves blood flow underneath your lips which causes fluids to flood the area which, in turn, causes your lips to appear larger and denser
- Soybean: Enriched with fatty acids that helps calm any lip irritation as it also fills your lips with high volumes of moisture that stays on your skin
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene: Brings the shine to your lips as it helps smoothen them out
Use Skinmedica HA5 Smooth and Plump Lip System throughout the day, ideally on freshly exfoliated or cleansed lips. Start by applying the TNS Lip Renewal, follow up with the Lip Plumper.
Skinmedica HA5 Smooth and Plump Lip System Advantages
- This product does not contain parabens.
- The formula pulls together ingredients well known to be ultra hydrating to the skin.
- Skinmedica ha5 lip plumper reviews have repeatedly praised this lip system for its hydrating qualities that many say does not require too frequent reapplication throughout the day.
Skinmedica HA5 Smooth and Plump Lip System Disadvantages
- Product used phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, as a preservative.
- Product contains potentially irritating ingredients, including butylene glycol and fragrances.
- Skinmedica ha5 lip plumper reviews have pointed out product inconsistency in some products being distributed, with possibility of being counterfeit.
Skinmedica HA5 Smooth and Plump Lip System may just finally give you that dramatically thickened pair of lips for that perfect pout. Keep in mind, though, that product performance depends on how well your skin responds to the treatment, and that may be affected by product authenticity, so be very careful.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: