Skinmedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer Review: Is It Really Effective?
Skinmedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer is meant to not only provide extreme hydration for a soft, dewy look and feel, but it also contains antioxidants that protect skin from damaging free radicals that can cause premature age signs.
Skinmedica, founded in 1999, is a skincare brand created by dermatologists who wished to provide their patients with the best groundbreaking products science could produce.
Skinmedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer is not sold on the manufacturer’s site. You can only officially get this product through authorized physicians for $58. Skinmedica warns against purchasing through anyone but a physician. They provide you with a physician locator on their site.
- Caprylic Conditioner
- Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E
- Diglycerin Humectant
- Isostearyl Behenate Emollient
- Glyceryl Stearate Emulsifier
- PEG-100 Stearate Cleanser
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate Antioxidant
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Shea butter, moisturizer
- Panthenol Vitamin B5
- Phytosterols Conditioner
- Tocopherol Antioxidant
- Tocotrienols Sunscreen
- Squalene Moisturizer
- Rice Bran Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Nourishing moisturizer
- Algae Extract
- Bisabolol fragrance
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- Oat Kernel Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate Moisturizer
- Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate Soothing ingredient
- Retinyl Palmitate Vitamin A
- Glycerin Moisturizer
- Glyceryl Polyacrylate Film former
- Dimethicone Silicone
- Cetyl Alcohol Opacifier
- Cetearyl Alcohol Surfactant
- Ceteareth-20 Surfactant
- Caprylyl Methicone Silicone
- Carbomer Gel former
- Tromethamine pH adjuster
- Disodium EDTA Chelating agent
- Potassium Sorbate Preservative
- Phenoxyethanol Preservative
- Ethylhexylglycerin Preservative
Massage into the face (neck and chest, too, if desired) twice daily after cleansing, toning, and treating your skin.
- Deeply hydrate
- Keep skin soft and smooth
- Protect from damaging free radicals like UV rays
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
Skinmedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer has an official website that is pretty informative. It describes what the product is meant to do, provides the ingredient list, and breaks down what the key ingredients do. While there is no documentation backing the product’s effectiveness readily available.
You can’t purchase this product through the manufacturer, as they only sell to physicians, but they have a handy physician finder on their site. You can find the product elsewhere online, but the company warns against buying such products as they are not officially sold directly from the manufacturer.
There are many moisturizers available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."