Skinmedica TNS Recovery Complex Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Skinmedica TNS Recovery Complex
As per companies website Skinmedica’s TNS Recovery Complex is an anti-aging skin cream designed to mimic the body’s skin regeneration processes. Its main active ingredient is NouriCel-MD, its patented complex of skin care factors used in the rest of its skincare range including its Illuminating Eye Cream. The formula contains a 93.6% concentration of NouriCel-MD.
The site’s layout is simple to navigate, but provides only very basic information on the complex, its benefits and a simple FAQ. There are no product testimonials or before/after photos; there is also no information on clinical trials, or what kind of results to expect and when. In fact, there is hardly any scientific info on the site, which is very disappointing.
Skinmedica TNS Recovery Complex – Does it really work?
The aforementioned principal active ingredient is NouriCel-MD, a patented complex of naturally-occurring growth factors that rejuvenate the skin, soluble collagen, cytokines (which have an anti-inflammatory effect), collagen-stimulating matrix proteins and antioxidants, which neutralize skin-damaging free radicals.
Unfortunately there is no complete list of ingredients featured on the site, but a quick Google search elsewhere finds further extensive YouTube promo videos and before/after photos on vendor sites.
As the official site states that the product can only be bought via physicians, there is no price listing; however Amazon.com is currently selling a single tube for $141.55 (though it’s not stated how much is contained). The complex can be applied daily and is suitable for all skin types; it’s recommended to be used along with Dermal Repair, which also claims to fade the “citrus scent” of TNS Recovery Complex. The company does offer a money-back guarantee through their physicians, but not directly via their site.
Benefits of Skinmedica TNS Recovery Complex
- Powerful combination of proteins, growth factors and antioxidants
- Money-back guarantee
- Mostly positive online reviews but have no claim over them
Disadvantages of Skinmedica TNS Recovery Complex
- Product is bit on a High price for people who are on budget
- Mostly only available through physicians
- No info on clinical trials on the official site
Final Verdict- Skinmedica TNS Recovery Complex
TNS Recovery Complex has had a number of positive reviews online, but the Skinmedica’s official site provides disappointingly little in the way of officially-sanctioned clinical trials and ingredient information. Where there are so many anti-aging and anti-wrinkle creams in the skin care marketplace today, it’s important for a lesser-publicized company to provide as much information as possible, particularly in the way of visual information. Since the official site contains virtually none of that and no way to buy or even try the product online (and difficult to do so offline), there seems to be no other motivation to try it aside from a handful of mostly positive reviews.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."