Skinmedica Vitamin C + E Complex: Is This Product Effective?Advertising Disclosure ?
SkinMedica Vitamin C + E Complex, US $102 for 1 fl. oz., is loaded with two of the most helpful ingredients in skin care, Vitamins C and E, that help restore your skin’s health and vitality.
More specifically, this product is formulated to bring you the following benefits:
- Provide your skin with a high level of antioxidant protection that guards your skin cells against the permanent damages that can be caused by free radicals.
- Lend support in re-energizing your skin cells so as to facilitate faster execution of mechanisms needed to fuel skin repair and restoration.
- Significantly boost your skin’s moisture levels to support faster recovery from damage.
- Aid in refortifying the surface layer so that your skin can better serve its protective functions.
- Improve skin cell metabolism to help drive up collagen production.
SkinMedica was founded by dermatologist, Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, in 1999 and, since then, has been harnessing science for use in anti-aging skincare.
- Vitamin C: Present in this product’s formulation as ascorbic acid and tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, supports faster skin cell turnover and renewal, revitalizing cellular level processes to jumpstart a faster process of skin rejuvenation and regeneration, and protects your skin from further damage as vital repairs are being facilitated.
- Vitamin E: Enhances the beneficial effects of Vitamin C to your skin, helps restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels, and nourishes the surface layer to enhance its protective function by supporting the rebuilding of your skin’s outer layer, giving you better protection from internal and external factors that can cause signs of damage and aging to appear on your skin.
Use SkinMedica Vitamin C + E Complex twice daily, together with your daytime and nighttime routine, and following cleansing and toning. Use under your makeup during the day, and under your thicker, restorative creams at night.
- This product offers a straight forward approach to promote your skin health, simply offering you Vitamin C and Vitamin E to enhance your skin’s health and appearance.
- It is not formulated with fillers and other damaging product additives.
- This product is guaranteed safe for use by everybody regardless of skin type.
- This product offers a limited advantage for such a hefty price tag that exceeds a US $100 per bottle.
- Antioxidants, most especially Vitamins C and E, are great additions to your skincare regimen but this combination falls significantly short of ingredients that will bring about real advantages and positive changes to your otherwise dull, lifeless and damaged skin.
- This product will require you to buy more products to layer with it to make up for this product’s shortcomings, and eventually impacting your beauty budget.
It may be a good idea to add SkinMedica Vitamin C + E Complex if your current moisturizers lack significant amounts of these ingredients. Otherwise, perhaps it is high time you re-evaluated the products in your routine. There are other creams and serums out there that will deliver more than just moisturizing nor antioxidant protection benefits for your skin at the same US $102 or even less.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."