Skinny Cellulite Reduction Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Skinny Cellulite Reduction Cream Overview:
Skinny Cellulite Reduction Cream, US $49.95 for a 6 oz. tube, is a Cellulite Treatment solution that claims to promote wonderfully smoother and less bumpy cellulite challenged areas by immproving microcirculation and enhancing fluid drainage.
About Skinny Cellulite Reduction Cream — Does It Really Work?
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer which makes it impossible to establish its track record when it comes to cellulite reduction and skin care.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Diminish the appearance of skin bumpiness and dimpling associated with cellulites.
- Promote firmer, tauter, and better toned skin.
- Improve the appearance of cellulites by up to 90 per cent in just 8 weeks.
- Discourage water retention and, instead, improve fluid drainage to facilitate the elimination of excess fats and toxins that can make cellulites appear worse.
- Help burn more fat to tighten skin and make it appear fuller while reducing the dimply effect due to excess fat deposits.
What Are The Ingredients In Skinny Cellulite Reduction Cream?
- Raspberry Ketones: Encourages enhanced lipolysis, causing cellulite-challenged areas to burn excess fats as it also facilitates the elimination of excess fluids from your system.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Enriched with antioxidants and caffeine, it improves blood flow and fluid circulation, causing blood to rush into treatment areas as well as fats to be eliminated from cellulite-challenged areas.
Directions To Use:
Apply Skinny Cellulite Reduction Cream up to two times daily over cellulite affected areas. Vigorously massage on affected areas and apply a generous amount of the product.
- Skinny Cellulite Reduction Cream has been formulated to improve blood circulation and fluid drainage — mechanisms that can redound to general health benefits which are over and above the benefits these can bring to the appearance of your cellulites.
- This product, subject to a study, has been shown to reduce the appearance of cellulites by up to 90 per cent following just 8 weeks of regular and continuous product application over cellulite-challenged areas.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be safe for use on all skin types.
- There is no official website that can be found pertaining to this product and its manufacturer which hardly provides reliable information about what this product can do.
- Several Skinny Cellulite Reduction Cream reviews posted by independent and unsponsored users indicate that this product may have a limited effect on cellulites and that results can vary across users.
- This product appears to have a limited availability and may not be easily accessible in many geographies.
- This product is relatively more expensive than most of its counterparts.
Does Skinny Cellulite Reduction Cream Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and considering the lack of independent product reviews, expect a high likelihood that side effects may be experienced when using Skinny Cellulite Reduction Cream. As a precaution, perform an overnight patch test to check for any adverse reaction you may have against one or more of this product’s components.
Skinny Cellulite Reduction Cream is a heftily priced cellulite reduction cream when compared to its counterparts made up of more or less the same formulation. At the end of the day, merely using this product will not help eliminate your cellulite issues but, it can fade its appearance depending on your body’s reaction to this product.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.