Skinpro Neck Firming Cream Review: Would You Recommend This Product?
Skinpro Neck Firming Cream Description
SkinPro Neck Firming Cream is made from a combination of ingredients which target to deliver five very specific results aimed at improving your skin issues around the neck and chest areas:
- First, SkinPro Neck Firming Cream significantly boosts the skin’s moisture levels to fill in gaps and increase density of the skin
- Second, it corrects damage already done and which appear on the skin matrix as wrinkles, dark spots and other signs of skin aging
- Third, this product protects your skin from free radical damage, including UV, to help skin cope with repairs without having to deal with new skin problems
- Fourth, prevent skin inflammation which causes skin to show signs of skin damage
- Fifth, improve skin synthesis and strengthen skin to make it more resistant and more resilient to damage and inflammation
Five key ingredients, all highly recognized for their power to restore skin, combine to make SkinPro Neck Firming Cream your dream anti-aging cream come true: Argireline, Matrixyl 3000, Marine Collagen, Retinol, and Squalane.
Skinpro Neck Firming Cream Ingredients
- Matrixyl 3000: Made up of peptides designed to hasten collagen and elastin production, followed by skin cell renewal and turnover
- Argireline: Made from a peptide that paralyzes and stretches back the muscles on your face so that skin on top of it becomes unwrinkled, in effect, smoothening out creases, making wrinkles and fine lines practically unnoticeable.=
- Retinol: Forces the top layer of the skin to be sloughed off so that the younger layer of skin underneath it can rise
- Marine Collagen: Rich in amino acids and antioxidants, it significantly supplies the skin with much-needed skin precursors to regenerate and renew skin.
- Squalane: Derived from vegetable oils, this ingredient is deeply nourishing, very closely resembles the natural squalene produced by the skin; also helps prevent dullness, dryness and irritation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts water molecules which instantly rehydrates skin and brings back healthy moisture levels
Skinpro Neck Firming Cream Directions
SkinPro Neck Firming Cream is recommended for nighttime application only because of its retinol content. Apply product only on thoroughly cleansed skin. Tone before application. Regularly exfoliate neck and chest skin to enhance the beneficial effects of this product.
Apply sunscreen on your neck and chest daily as the product has photosensitizing effect on skin.
Skinpro Neck Firming Cream Advantages
- Multifunctional cream specially formulated for the neck and chest
- Contains antioxidants that protects skin from further damage
- Made up of anti-inflammatory ingredients that enhances skin’s resilience against damage
- Contains skin damage correcting retinol
- Promotes skin resiliency
Skinpro Neck Firming Cream Disadvantages
- Product contains squalane which makes it not suitable for use on sensitive and problematic skin types
- Full product ingredients list is not available
- There are no product or consumer studies facilitated or reported to support product claims
There is no easy way to shop for a skincare product, not even when you are certain that a jar of SkinPro Neck Firming Cream will complement your nighttime regimen. That fact is because of the simple reason that different people react differently to the same products. You may have to try it to see but, the real key is understanding what’s in it first.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.