Skintology Skincare Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Skintology Skincare?
Skintology Skincare is a facial moisturizing cream that is formulated with ingredients that have been claimed to promote skin health and enhance its youthful appearance.
The formula has been designed to work closely with your skin, specifically enhancing the mechanisms that promote skin recovery from damage that contributes to premature skin aging.
Table of Contents [Show]
With regular use, the manufacturer claims that this cream may cause aging skin to recover some of its youthfulness and sustain the same over a longer period of time.
Wrinkles, age spots and other visible signs of aging skin may diminish and become visibly less noticeable.
Who is the Manufacturer?
This cream seems to be manufactured by a company that goes by the same name. However, there is no other information available about this company, such as their location and years in business, and it is not known if they also make any other skincare products. There is no official website for Skintology Skincare so contact details for the manufacturer are not provided either.
What are the Ingredients in Skintology Skincare?
Because there is no official website for this product, a definitive list of ingredients is not available. The ingredients listed below are provided by third-party websites that have some information posted about this product.
- Retinol: A derivative of Vitamin A, this nutrient may help your skin perform skin renewal functions faster and more effectively. Retinol is also known to help inhibit skin pigmentation which causes dark marks to fade in appearance, and discoloration to become less visible.
- Rosemary Extract: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that may help calm skin that is chronically inflamed. With less irritation, skin’s overall complexion significantly improves and appears younger and more radiant.
- Balm Mint Extract: This leaves skin with a cool, soothing feeling. It may be able to provide immediate relief from itching and, in effect, lessen skin irritations, including redness and swelling.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient resembles the Hyaluronic Acid naturally produced by the body. Hyaluronic acid promotes round-the-clock skin hydration by improving moisture content and simultaneously locking in captured water droplets to prevent them from evaporating.
- Isopropyl Myristate: It further promotes enhanced skin hydration and prolongs skin’s ideal moisture content. It may also improve regulation of skin’s natural oils.
How Does Skintology Skincare Work?
Skintology Skincare works by flooding aging skin with a significant amount of moisture at different levels of the skin. It may also help enhance the skin’s moisture lock mechanism, helping protect skin from chronic dryness which is one of the biggest contributors of skin aging, alongside UV damage and stress. Simultaneously, this cream may deliver protective functions by improving the skin’s resistance to oxidative stress to prevent further damage. In turn, this permits treatment and recovery functions to become more efficient.
What are the Advantages of Skintology Skincare?
- The formula may improve your skin’s energy levels which results in improvements in skin metabolism and performance of maintenance functions.
- This cream may be able to augment your skin’s nutrient requirements which promotes enhanced activity at the cellular level.
- It provides ultra-hydration by increasing moisture content in the different layers of the skin.
- This product may help improve the appearance of chronically inflamed skin.
What are the Disadvantages of Skintology Skincare?
- This product contains retinol which may irritate some skin types.
- Retinol may cause the skin to become more easily damaged when exposed to UV rays because of its thinning effect.
- This product contains balm mint which may cause skin to become swollen, itchy or inflamed.
- There is no way to validate this cream’s contents since it appears that its makers do not maintain an official product website.
Is It Worth Buying Skintology Skincare?
If you have dry, mature skin that is increasingly showing signs of aging, Skintology Skincare may have some benefits if, in fact, it contains the ingredients listed on some third-party websites. However, even if it does contain all the key ingredients as claimed, the potency of the cream cannot be judged as individual ingredient amounts aren’t provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Price of Skintology Skincare?
There is no information regarding the cost of this cream. However, according to comments on review websites, it appears that it could cost approximately $100 per jar.
Who Should Use Skintology Skincare?
This product aims to address the skincare issues of men and women who desire healthier skin and a younger-looking complexion. As such, it is obviously marketed towards people with mature skin types.
How to Apply Skintology Skincare?
As with most creams of this type, it should only be applied to skin that has first been cleansed and toned, preferably using anti-aging products. It should be gently applied to all areas of the skin where signs of aging occur.
Does it have Money Back Guarantee?
There are no details to be found anywhere online regarding a money back guarantee for this product.
This product makes tall claims about promoting skin health and youthfulness. Although the key ingredients listed above have demonstrated several benefits to aging skin, there is no way of telling whether the formula contains the amounts needed to produce positive results.
Additionally, with such limited consumer information, it is impossible to know the quality of the product, whether it is made in regulated facilities or even how much it costs.
With so many other anti-aging creams on the market, we would certainly suggest that consumers do some more research and see if there is a product that not only discloses full information about itself but may be more suitable for their individual needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."