Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother?
Skyn Iceland’s foundation is based on its founder’s own experience with stress that started in 2003. Sarah Kugelman’s journey led her to a natural oasis that became her epitome of a calm, clean, low stress environment and inspiration in creating products that soothe, stabilize, fortify and nourish the skin, bringing it back into its balanced, glowing, and youthful state. They offer skincare solutions to treat the damage caused by stress while giving their commitment to nature by favoring packaging that’s easily recyclable, creating formulas free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil and sulfates, and not testing on animals. Skyn Iceland accepts returns and exchanges for unopened and unused merchandise within 30 days of order receipt. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Angelica Line Smoother by Skyn Iceland is an anti-aging treatment that is said to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles within minutes of application. With its natural GABA (gamma-aminobutryic acid) Complex working to relieve the damage caused by the stress of daily life, this formula can be a natural alternative to prickly injections to rid of frown lines and crow’s feet.
Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother comes in a 1.5 oz. jar that contains ingredients sourced from Iceland’s pure and potent environment. A matte finish for that younger-looking and smoother skin, free of harsh chemicals and 100% vegan – that is the topical crease reliever in this chill pill.
Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother – Does It Really Work?
Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother bagged the 2013 Good Housekeeping Gold Award for best instant wrinkle filler. Featuring their biotransformed tomato extract, a naturally-based GABA complex, the Line Smoother interferes with the stress-induced electrical impulse on the nerve that helps in reducing the occurrence of wrinkles and fine lines.
It also contains a powerful antioxidant in rice bran that has ferulic acid and other essential fatty acids to help promote collagen production and provide an anti-wrinkle effect. While biotransformed portulaca extract inhibits muscle contraction with its muscle relaxant properties, biotransformed ginseng extract inhibits the muscles’ response to nerve stimuli. Muscles become less prone to contraction, thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Finally, their Icelandic Complex, a proprietary natural blend that replenishes the nutrients that stress has depleted. It contains pollution-free Icelandic glacial water with six essential minerals to hydrate and detoxify the skin, as well as Arctic cloudberry and cranberry seed oils which are super fruits rich in omega fatty acids, vitamins and potent antioxidants together with pure molecular oxygen that delivers energy into skin’s deepest layers to bring back skin’s youthful glow.
What Are The Ingredients In Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother?
- Water: Is used as a solvent in the formulation of virtually every type of cosmetic and personal care product that dissolves many of the ingredients that impart skin benefits, such as conditioning agents and cleansing agents.
- Glycerin: or Glycerol, Is a naturally occurring ingredient, but also is synthetically made, that balances the water levels in skin to facilitate moisture by attracting water to help skin feel smoother and softer. It is used as lubricant and humectant in a variety of personal care products, and as a cosmetic bonding agent for makeup. But also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Stearic Acid: Also known as Octadecanoic Acid that is a fatty acid that functions as fragrance ingredient, surfactant and emulsifier, as well as emollient and lubricant.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Often used as cooking oil and as a cosmetic ingredient, this oil is similar to sunflower oil. It is rich in linoleic acid, which can help improve skin texture. It cleanses pores and helps reduce rashes and acne.
How To Apply Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- After cleansing, apply cream onto face.
- Leave on for two minutes before applying favorite moisturizer or makeup.
Benefits Of Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother
- Angelica Line Smoother is formulated with natural GABA Complex, rice bran, biotransformed portulaca and ginseng extract, and their Icelandic Complex that can help relieve stress-induced damage to the skin.
- This product is an anti-aging spot treatment created to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles within minutes of application.
- Skyn Iceland products are 100% vegan and free of harmful chemicals but, few ingredients are not suitable for sensitive skin type.
Disadvantages Of Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother
- Skyn Iceland didn’t provide for a complete list of ingredient ratios or a scientific illustration to back up their claim.
- The product is currently out of stock in their online store and consumers are redirected to another retail store to order.
- Fragrance additives contained in the product such as Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal and Eugenol are restricted ingredients as excessive use in concentrations can lead to irritation.
- Another listed ingredient, Limonene, when exposed to air and sunlight become capable of sensitizing the skin as its antioxidant compounds oxidize.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Does Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no reports or claims of Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother having any harmful side effects.
Final Verdict: Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother Anti Aging Cream
Angelica Line Smoother with natural GABA complex is an anti-aging spot treatment created by Skyn Iceland to relieve stress-induced damage to the skin by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a younger-looking and smoother skin.
Formulated with their biotransformed tomato extract, as well as rice bran, biotransformed portulaca and ginseng extract, and their Icelandic Complex, this cream is said to be an alternative to prickly injections to rid of frown lines and crow’s feet.
However, based on their listed fragrance additives such as Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal and Eugenol that were associated with allergies and contact dermatitis that use of these ingredients were restricted. As Skyn Iceland didn’t provide for their ratios, it can pose concern to its consumers.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."