Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother Introduction
Angelica Line Smoother by Skyn Iceland is an anti-aging treatment that is said to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles within minutes of application. With its natural GABA (gamma-aminobutryic acid) Complex working to relieve the damage caused by the stress of daily life, this formula can be a natural alternative to prickly injections to rid of frown lines and crow’s feet.
Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother comes in a 1.5 oz. jar that contains ingredients sourced from Iceland’s pure and potent environment. A matte finish for that younger-looking and smoother skin, free of harsh chemicals and 100% vegan – that is the topical crease reliever in this chill pill.
Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother Claim
Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother bagged the 2013 Good Housekeeping Gold Award for best instant wrinkle filler. Featuring their biotransformed tomato extract, a naturally-based GABA complex, the Line Smoother interferes with the stress-induced electrical impulse on the nerve that helps in reducing the occurrence of wrinkles and fine lines.
It also contains a powerful antioxidant in rice bran that has ferulic acid and other essential fatty acids to help promote collagen production and provide an anti-wrinkle effect. While biotransformed portulaca extract inhibits muscle contraction with its muscle relaxant properties, biotransformed ginseng extract inhibits the muscles’ response to nerve stimuli. Muscles become less prone to contraction, thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Finally, their Icelandic Complex, a proprietary natural blend that replenishes the nutrients that stress has depleted. It contains pollution-free Icelandic glacial water with six essential minerals to hydrate and detoxify the skin, as well as Arctic cloudberry and cranberry seed oils which are super fruits rich in omega fatty acids, vitamins and potent antioxidants together with pure molecular oxygen that delivers energy into skin’s deepest layers to bring back skin’s youthful glow.
Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother Manufacturer’s Detail
Skyn Iceland’s foundation is based on its founder’s own experience with stress that started in 2003. Sarah Kugelman’s journey led her to a natural oasis that became her epitome of a calm, clean, low stress environment and inspiration in creating products that soothe, stabilize, fortify and nourish the skin, bringing it back into its balanced, glowing, and youthful state.
The pure unspoiled natural resources of Iceland, its mineral rich waters, antioxidant powered berries, soothing algae and mosses, as well as immune boosting angelica archangelica are potent naturals that can indulge the senses to bring an overall sense of calm and reenergize the body and mind ultimately.
They offer skincare solutions to treat the damage caused by stress while giving their commitment to nature by favoring packaging that’s easily recyclable, creating formulas free of parabens, petroleum, mineral oil and sulfates, and not testing on animals. Skyn Iceland accepts returns and exchanges for unopened and unused merchandise within 30 days of order receipt.
Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother Ingredients
- Water* – Is used as a solvent in the formulation of virtually every type of cosmetic and personal care product that dissolves many of the ingredients that impart skin benefits, such as conditioning agents and cleansing agents.
- Glycerin – or Glycerol, Is a naturally occurring ingredient, but also is synthetically made, that balances the water levels in skin to facilitate moisture by attracting water to help skin feel smoother and softer. It is used as lubricant and humectant in a variety of personal care products, and as a cosmetic bonding agent for makeup.
- Stearic Acid – Also known as Octadecanoic Acid that is a fatty acid that functions as fragrance ingredient, surfactant and emulsifier, as well as emollient and lubricant.
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate – Is composed of benzoic acid and long-chain (C12-15) alcohols that is used as emollient, thickener and skin conditioning agent with anti-microbial properties.
Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother Pros
- Angelica Line Smoother is formulated with natural GABA Complex, rice bran, biotransformed portulaca and ginseng extract, and their Icelandic Complex that can help relieve stress-induced damage to the skin.
- This product is an anti-aging spot treatment created to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles within minutes of application.
- Good Housekeeping Gold Awardee for best instant wrinkle filler in 2013.
- Skyn Iceland products are 100% vegan and free of harmful chemicals.
Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother Cons
- Skyn Iceland didn’t provide for a complete list of ingredient ratios or a scientific illustration to back up their claim.
- The product is currently out of stock in their online store and consumers are redirected to another retail store to order.
- Fragrance additives contained in the product such as Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal and Eugenol are restricted ingredients as excessive use in concentrations can lead to irritation.
- Another listed ingredient, Limonene, when exposed to air and sunlight become capable of sensitizing the skin as its antioxidant compounds oxidize.
Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother Side Effects
There are no reports or claims of Skyn Iceland Angelica Line Smoother having any harmful side effects.
After cleansing, apply cream onto face. Leave on for two minutes before applying favorite moisturizer or makeup.
Angelica Line Smoother with natural GABA complex is an anti-aging spot treatment created by Skyn Iceland to relieve stress-induced damage to the skin by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a younger-looking and smoother skin.
Formulated with their biotransformed tomato extract, as well as rice bran, biotransformed portulaca and ginseng extract, and their Icelandic Complex, this cream is said to be an alternative to prickly injections to rid of frown lines and crow’s feet.
However, based on their listed fragrance additives such as Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal and Eugenol that were associated with allergies and contact dermatitis that use of these ingredients were restricted. As Skyn Iceland didn’t provide for their ratios, it can pose concern to its consumers.
This product also comes in a jar making it susceptible to air and sunlight exposure. It contains Limonene that becomes capable of sensitizing skin when its highly volatile antioxidant compounds oxidize.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.