Eveline Slim Extreme 3D Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Eveline Slim Extreme 3D Overview:
Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite treat, US $19.99 for an 8.8 oz. tube, is an anti-cellulite treatment that promises to transform your fat storages to take on a more appealing contour.
About Eveline Slim Extreme 3D — Does It Really Work?
This product is being brought to you by the Polish skin care brand, Eveline Cosmetics. The company was established in 1983 and presently distributes its products in over 60 countries. Eveline Cosmetics has business interests in the makeup, body care, and face care niches.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Firm up areas of your skin that are plagued with orange peel.
- Tighten your skin to reduce the appearance of looseness, making your cellulites appear smoother and much less visible.
- Delivers a warming sensation that helps you lose more fats.
- Enhances the effects of proper diet and regular exercise.
What Are The Ingredients In Eveline Slim Extreme 3D?
- Caffeine: Enhances microcirculation which, in turn, improves the drainage of leaked fluids and loosened fats, while also improving the breakdown of excess fats.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Considerably and visibly plumps up your skin, giving your cellulite problem areas an instant relief with improvements that you can see immediately after product application.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Improves skin synthesis which, in turn, promotes the regeneration of stronger, firmer, and more resilient skin, making it harder for fat cells to show through the surface of your skin, thereby promoting a smoother, more even skin.
Directions To Use:
Slim Extreme 3D is safe to use as frequently as desired throughout the day. For best results, use at least twice, that is, once in the morning and again at night.
- Slim Extreme 3D contains fluid and blood circulation enhancing ingredinets, including caffeine which helps improve fat metabolism as well as promote more efficient drainage of leaked fluids.
- This product is relatively much less expensive than many other brands of anti-cellulite creams.
- The majority of user reviews posted online attest to this product’s effectiveness in improving the overall appearance of cellulite challenged areas of the skin.
- The formula is not paraben-free.
- This product causes a burning skin sensation which some people are unable to tolerate.
- Slim Extreme 3D reviews reveal how several users have experienced different forms and intensities of irritations and other adverse reactions.
Does Eveline Slim Extreme 3D Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Cellulite Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, petrolatum, and mineral oil.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers and organ dysfunctions, most especially related to the reproductive organs, due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances and related disorders and irregularities due to an abnormal increase in hormone levels due to parabens, chemicals that mimic estrogen in the body.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin.
Eveline Slim Extreme 3D Customer Reviews:
Eveline Slim Extreme 3D reviews read:
- “I had no problem with this company, I just didn’t enjoy the product. I put it on and it burned my legs so badly. They turned bright red and they were just so hot that at 3am I had to jump into my shower to try and wash it off and just get relief from the cold water. I threw it out after that” — Crissy on Amazon
- “Ok so I go to a plastic surgeon and just had ultrasonic liposuction … They used this exact product on me I’ve most def seen results in my inter thighs … The product at my dr was 50 bucks so wow love that I found it here and can I mention that I got it EARLY Ekkk yay will def be ordering again thanks for the great service and price !!!” — Julie Cash on Amazon
Based on many independent user reviews, you can expect Eveline Slim Extreme 3D to deliver on it promises, albeit the improvements will be temporary and short-lived. In any case, products such as this are best used to complement a shift to a healthier lifestyle which will bring longer lasting improvements to your dimpled skin. Nevertheless, there are other products that go beyond the usual skin plumping and contain more than just caffeine.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.