Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Review: Is This Cream Cost Effective?
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream is a tinted cream with SPF 35. The company claims it is a five-in-one product that primes, hydrates, covers imperfections, reduces shine, and protects skin from damaging UV rays. It comes in 8 shades.
Smashbox is an L.A. based makeup provider that provides a wide arrange of beauty products.
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream is $39 on the manufacturer’s site. The company accepts returns for products purchased through their site.
- Octinoxate 7.50%: Sunscreen
- Octisalate 4.00%: Sunscreen
- Oxybenzone 2.50%: Sunscreen
- Titanium Dioxide: Sunscreen
- Dimethicone: Silicone
- Butylene Glycol: Conditioner
- Phenyl Trimethicone: Silicone
- Pentylene Glycol: Humectant
- Glyceryl Stearate: Surfactant
Apply a pea-sized amount to the face. Blend in with fingertips. Pat for fuller coverage.
- Tinted coverage
- Protect skin from harmful UV rays
- Decent shade variety
- Prime skin for foundation if desired
- Reduce wrinkles in 4 weeks
- Hydrate skin
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream reduces wrinkles in just a couple of weeks. This product can protect you from harmful UV rays from the sun. There are available cream in the market that are known for effectiveness and safety. This product can cause skin problems or allergic reactions due to its ingredient Glyceryl Stearate, which is not a preferred option as a beauty regiment.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.