Snail Gel Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Snail Gel?
The beauty industry is making new discoveries every day, proving that people would go the farthest possible extent to help keep skin beautiful and glowing. However, a bizarre news occurred upon the accidental discovery of snail slime used as a beauty product. Most will find this gross, but after several clinical tests, using secretions from the snail on the face and skin prove to make people beautiful.
The story on snail gel is said to have started when Chilean snail farmers noticed improvements on their skin while handling snails to the market. They thought something with the snails is giving a good effect on their skin, and noticed that scars were healing faster.
The snails go through a meticulous process of extracting this mucus until it comes to its purest form. Snail farmers and snail gel manufacturers claim that the process do not harm the snails and is being done with utmost care.
Since the discovery of snail gel, several companies from all over the world have ventured into this kind of beauty product. Their processes and packages may be different, but the core ingredients in snail gel that enhances the skin are the same.
What are the Ingredients in Snail Gel?
- Glycolic Acid: This plant-derived acid is a proven exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while encouraging the production of new, healthy cells. It also helps unclog pores and by stimulating cellular turnover, it is an effective formula for improving the skin’s texture and appearance. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Collagen: collagen levels in the skin.It to help slow down the aging process and keep your skin looking smooth.
- Elastin: Elastin allows skin to stretch such as when we make an expression and then return to the original shape.
- Vitamins: They functions as an antioxidant.
Snail Gel – Does it Really work?
Collagen and Elastin are substances found on the dermis of the skin responsible to make it elastic, supple and young looking. While aging, people naturally lose some of the collagen and elastin, thus the skin becomes saggy and causes the appearance of wrinkles. Application of collagen and elastin will give the skin its much needed boost and support to make it healthy and look young.
Glycolic acid is naturally-occurring substance which helps stimulate the production of collagen. It also helps to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, scars left behind by acne and sun spots.
The several combinations of Vitamins A, B, and C also help the skin strengthen its immune system and contain powerful antioxidants to help delay aging.
Benefits of Snail Gel
- It has been proven as an effective anti-aging product as well as good for treating acne scars and stretch marks, help rejuvenate the skin to make it supple and younger looking.
- It comes from the naturally-occurring substances but may cause irritation on sensitive skin.
- Snail gel as an anti-aging product is widely popular.
Benefits of Snail Gel
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Final Verdict : Snail Gel
While it may be odd to know that you can use an animal’s secretion to achieve beautiful skin, it is still a scientific breakthrough that we can add to our available list of options of natural beauty products.This product do not offer money back guarantee.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.