Snake Serum Review: Does It Really Work?
What You Should Know About This Product
Snake Serum is an anti-aging product claiming to reduce the overall appearance of wrinkles through its Temper Viper inspired serum. The moisturizing ingredients thoroughly plump and lift the skin leaving the skin with a youthful radiance. This product works similarly to expensive cosmetic surgery without the risk of skin damage. The ingredients include Fiflow BTX, which encourages the release of oxygen, and the main neuromuscular peptide relaxes the muscle contractions under the skin. Proturon hydrates the skin and provides a 3D plumping effect that is visible upon applying. It is safe to use all over the face or it can be used on specific areas.
Snake Serum – Product Description
The full ingredients include Pomegranate Ellagic Tannin, Ronasphere, Proturon, and Fiflow BTX. Pomegranate protects the skin from environmental damage; Ronasphere reduces skin imperfections, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and even skin tone, while Proturon and Fiflow BTX cause an immediate plumping effect and leaves the skin with a youthful radiance. It is pricy at £127.00 per bottle, but it can be purchased through rodial.co.uk. Apply Snake Serum onto fully cleansed skin twice a day before your usual moisturizer. To treat specific areas, there is a handy sized pen to provide a double dose of Synake and this costs £78.00.
Snake Serum – Advantage
- Users have described Snake Serum as pleasantly scented with a nice texture.
- Celebrity fans include Jennifer Anniston and Katie Holmes.
- Snake Serum contains a potent antioxidant to reduce free radical damage, plus other useful ingredients to plump the skin and leaving it looking fresh and youthful.
- Provides temporary paralysis in the face similar to expensive cosmetic surgery, but without the risk of skin damage.
Snake Serum – Drawbacks
- Full ingredients are not listed on the manufacturer’s website.
- Unfortunately, there is not enough in-depth information detailed about this product.
- This product is expensive.
- The official website has not published any customer reviews.
- The manufacturer provides no free trial or refund policy.
- There is no clinical data to back up its claims.
Snake Serum – The Bottom Line
Snake Serum If a product is linked to a celebrity, it often grows in popularly overnight. While this product does claim to reduce wrinkles as it relaxes the muscles of the face, there is no incentive to buy since the product comes with no money back guarantee. Considering the expensive price tag, the manufacturer should be providing further information about each ingredient and why exactly Snake Serum works better than similar products on the market.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."