Snake Venom Cream: Does Snake Venom Cream Work?
What You Should Know About This Product
This product has gained worldwide popularity due to its ability to temporarily paralyze the face. While cosmetic surgery has its dangers, Synake is a temporary solution against fine lines and wrinkles. The field of anti-aging skincare is rapidly growing, and everyone is looking for a quick fix that doesn’t cost the earth. Synake is the prime ingredient in Snake Venom Cream, as it provides temporary paralysis, similar to snake venom. It is manufactured by Inkanat and encourages the release of collagen, which is a necessity for plumper looking skin. The official website describes how many muscles the average person uses during communication, and wrinkles can persist in specific areas including the eyes, on the forehead, and around the mouth. A 28-day study concluded that subjects experienced a 45 percent reduction in forehead wrinkles, whilst users experienced a 82 percent reduction in muscle contractions around the eyes.
Snake Venom Cream – Product Description
Full ingredients are supplied for Snake Venom Cream. The polypeptide Synake provides similarity to the venom from the Temple Viper. This ingredient alone has the ability to stop muscle contractions by blocking the acetylcholine receptor. With continued use, fewer wrinkles form around the eyes, forehead, and mouth. The increase in collagen production plumps the skin from the dermis, therefore reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Another useful ingredient in Snake Venom Cream is Allantoin, which protects the skin from oil, soap, and acidic/alkaline substances and encourage new skin cell turnover. The official website inkanat.com provides further information on Snake Venom Cream, and it is available at a reasonable price of $30.00 per 165g jar. Apply two times a day to the face and neck and massage in a circular motion until it is fully absorbed.
Snake Venom Cream – Advantage
- Snake Venom Cream temporarily paralyses the face and works similar to expensive cosmetic surgery.
- The official website provides useful information on this product.
- The price is reasonable.
- The website offers secure payment.
- The manufacturer offers worldwide delivery.
- The polypeptide Synake has been thoroughly researched for its excellence in causing temporary facial paralysis.
Snake Venom Cream – Drawbacks
- The manufacturer offers no free trial or money back guarantee.
- Although there is a full list of the ingredients in Snake Venom Cream, there is no further information provided on each ingredient.
Snake Venom Cream – The Bottom Line
Snake Venom Cream contains the polypeptide Synake, which causes temporary facial paralysis, and is especially useful in the fight against fine lines and wrinkles. While this product is available at a reasonable price, it is disappointing to note that the manufacturer does not provide a money back guarantee or free trial offer.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.