Soap Glory Sit Tight Super Intense 4 D Review: Is it safe to use?
For problematic dimples and bumps on your skin, let Soap & Glory Sit Tight 4-D, US $24 for 124 ml, a firming serum that keeps your hopes up and makes smooth skin happen. This product promises to finally allow you to say, ‘Bye, Bye cellulites’ by delivering the following benefits:
Incorporate into your skin, its patented Sit Tight Super Intense 4-D system to firm up and stimulate better circulation and repair on your thighs, bottoms and hips, which only keeps performing while these areas are squeezed, like when you sit.
- Flood your skin with moisture from glycerin, almond oil and olive oil
- Leave a silky feel on the surface of your skin to comfort it from dryness and flaking
This product has been formulated by Soap and Glory, a company that first made its name selling the sensational lip gloss, Sexy Mother Pucker, is now a full-blown beauty and personal care company that keeps reminding its clients that “while beauty absolutely matters, it doesn’t matter absolutely”.
- Sweet orange oil: Helps re-energize your skin cells with its high Vitamin C content, as it also aids in toning your skin and brightening your overall complexion
- Lemongrass: Has naturally strong antioxidant-giving properties that protects skin as well as make skin appear younger
- Rosemary: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that enhances local blood circulation and the elimination of toxins that are partly responsible for uneven toned, unhealthy-looking skin
- Elemi: Made of a protein-rich enzyme called tensin which enhances skin binding and synthesis to make your skin appear thicker, giving its appearance better contour and structure
- Peptides: Aid in improving the coordination of repairs needed by your skin
- PINKPEPPERSLIM-LIPO-FB™: A proprietary ingredient that is activated when massaged on skin, and which helps excrete unwanted fats and toxins that give your skin a poor and saggy appearance
- Caffeine spheres: Improves circulation and cellular energy, this is activated only when you sit
Use Soap & Glory Sit Tight 4-D on skin that’s freshly cleansed and cleared of impurities only. Use the rollerball applicator to distribute the formula evenly with a massage on affected skin areas only.
- Product claims are backed up by an independent user study involving 54 subjects, most of whom said that their skin felt and appeared farmer with just 14 days of regular use
- Product contains menthols, dyes and fragrances, all of which can be irritating to your skin
- Product uses phenoxyethanol, a toxic preservative that can cause serious damages to your brain and nervous system
- Users have pointed out this product’s uncomfortable and severe burning sensation on skin
Soap & Glory Sit Tight 4-D is a product that any girl would love to love if only it wasn’t loaded with ingredients that are well-known to be highly irritating and undoubtedly toxic. Skin burns and plumps up due to irritation most probably, and not due to this product’s secr
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."