Son & Park Beauty Water Toner Review
Son & Park Beauty Water Introduction
Son & Park Beauty Water, US $30 for 11.49 oz., is a tonic water that rightfully states on the bottle what this product is all about – beauty dissolved in water.
What Does Son & Park Beauty Water Claim
This multi-tasking toner delivers the following multiple benefits that enhance your skin’s health and appearance:
- Draws out impurities left behind after you cleanse
- Helps restore lost moisture stripped off of your skin while washing
- Gently exfoliates your skin, causing the damaged top layer to be gradually eliminated
- Promotes lighter dark marks and a brighter overall skin tone
- Re-balances your skin’s pH to 4.5, the ideal pH level to keep your skin healthy
- Preps your skin to better absorb treatments and optimize the benefits of other products in your regimen
Son & Park Beauty Water Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated and distributed by the Korean brand, Son & Park. True to the reputation of Korean personal care products, this company has been building its reputation formulating best sellers that enhance the natural beauty of your skin by placing premium on your skin health. The look the brand promotes is a clean, clear, dewy and shiny finish that highlights your natural beauty
Working of Son & Park Beauty Water
This product works by combining a long list of botanical ingredients, fused with a number of synthetic skin conditioners, to purify your skin but also to restore its ideal moisture levels.
Son & Park Beauty Water Ingredients
- Willow Bark: Strengthens your skin
- Papaya Extract: Contains papain which has natural astringent and skin brightening properties
- Rose Flower Water and Lavender Water: Improve skin hydration
- Orange Fruit Extract: Enriched with Vitamin C, it brightens your overall complexion and boosts antioxidant levels that help your skin neutralize free radicals
Son & Park Beauty Water Pros
- The formula delivers significant moisture boost to your skin even before you follow through with your moisturizing serums and creams.
- This product has been noted to help draw out impurities from your pores and dead skin lying on the surface.
- It helps prep your face to receive treatment from other products in your regimen.
Son & Park Beauty Water Cons
- This product will not work much to disinfect your skin, in a way that people with acne-prone skin will not probably be able to harness many benefits from this product in that area.
- Unfortunately, this product is not really much of a beauty water only because denatured alcohol is also present in significantly large concentrations in the formula too.
- Several Son & Park Beauty Water reviews have pointed out how this product neither improved nor worsened their skin.
Son & Park Beauty Water Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Mild to severe cases of contact dermatitis due to several potentially irritating botanical ingredients, menthol, as well as synthetic ingredients such as butylene glycol and chlorphenesin
- Increased risks for cancers due to exposure to PEGs, chemicals that can easily become contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due to exposure to parabens, used in this formula as product preservatives
Soak a cotton pad with Son & Park Beauty Water then smooth all over the skin on your face, neck and chest. Use after a fresh cleanse, at midday or, anytime you feel like your skin needs a quick refresh and extra energy.
Son & Park Beauty Water reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “This product is WONDERFUL. My skin has always been rather problematic, and this has REALLY helped to brighten and clear up my complexion. I had been using this for about a week before my mom commented on how well my skin looked (totally different than usual since she’s always pointing out when I’m breaking out :/). It smells great, is a fantastic toner, and always leaves me feeling like a million bucks. 12 out of 10 would recommend.”
- “Feels and smells nice, but sadly haven’t seen a difference, so I stopped using it. One thing I did notice is it would pick up leftover dirt after cleansing but that’s about it. If you don’t suffer from acne and just want your face to feel soft, then this is for you.”
Son & Park Beauty Water seems to be living up on to the hype, and enjoys very high overall user ratings on multiple online platforms. However, just because it works on most other users, the benefits do not automatically rub onto you. Make sure to go back to your skin care strategy because this toner isn’t exactly formulated to deliver optimal benefits for all types of skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion: