Son & Park Beauty Water Toner Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Son and Park Beauty Water toner?
This product is formulated and distributed by the Korean brand, Son & Park. True to the reputation of Korean personal care products, this company has been building its reputation formulating best sellers that enhance the natural beauty of your skin by placing premium on your skin health. The look the brand promotes is a clean, clear, dewy and shiny finish that highlights your natural beauty.
Son & Park Beauty Water, US $30 for 11.49 oz., is a tonic water that rightfully states on the bottle what this product is all about – beauty dissolved in water.
Son and Park Beauty Water toner – Does It Really Works?
This product works by combining a long list of botanical ingredients, fused with a number of synthetic skin conditioners, to purify your skin but also to restore its ideal moisture levels.
This multi-tasking toner delivers the following multiple benefits that enhance your skin’s health and appearance:
- Draws out impurities left behind after you cleanse.
- Helps restore lost moisture stripped off of your skin while washing.
- Gently exfoliates your skin, causing the damaged top layer to be gradually eliminated.
- Promotes lighter dark marks and a brighter overall skin tone.
- Re-balances your skin’s pH to 4.5, the ideal pH level to keep your skin healthy.
- Preps your skin to better absorb treatments and optimize the benefits of other products in your regimen.
What are the Ingredients In Son and Park Beauty Water toner?
- Willow Bark: This extract helps relieve skin redness and inflammation. It soothes the skin and calms irritation. It can also cause itching, rash, and allergic reactions, particularly in people allergic to aspirin.
- Papaya Extract: Contains papain which has natural astringent and skin brightening properties It moisturizes skin, clears pigmentation, reduces wrinkles & under-eye dark circles. However is may cause skin rashes.
- Rose Flower Water and Lavender Water: Improve skin hydration.
- Orange Fruit Extract: Enriched with Vitamin C, it brightens your overall complexion and boosts antioxidant levels that help your skin neutralize free radicals.
How To Apply Son and Park Beauty Water toner
- As, per the guidelines given by the manufacturer of the product for getting the best result, it’s recommended that firstly you should soak a cotton pad with Son & Park Beauty Water then smooth all over the skin on your face, neck and chest.
- Use after a fresh cleanse, at midday or, anytime you feel like your skin needs a quick refresh and extra energy.
Benefits Of Son and Park Beauty Water toner
- The formula delivers significant moisture boost to your skin even before you follow through with your moisturizing serums and creams.
- This product has been noted to help draw out impurities from your pores and dead skin lying on the surface.
Disadvantages Of Son and Park Beauty Water toner
- This product will not work much to disinfect your skin, in a way that people with acne-prone skin will not probably be able to harness many benefits from this product in that area.
- Unfortunately, this product is not really much of a beauty water only because denatured alcohol is also present in significantly large concentrations in the formula too.
- Several Son & Park Beauty Water reviews have pointed out how this product neither improved nor worsened their skin.
Does Son and Park Beauty Water toner have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Mild to severe cases of contact dermatitis due to several potentially irritating botanical ingredients, menthol, as well as synthetic ingredients such as butylene glycol and chlorphenesin.
- Increased risks for cancers due to exposure to PEGs, chemicals that can easily become contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen.
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due to exposure to parabens, used in this formula as product preservatives.
Final Verdict : Son & Park Beauty Water Toner
Son & Park Beauty Water seems to be living up on to the hype, and enjoys very high overall user ratings on multiple online platforms.
However, just because it works on most other users, the benefits do not automatically rub onto you. Make sure to go back to your skin care strategy because this toner isn’t exactly formulated to deliver optimal benefits for all types of skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."