St.Botanica 4D Coffee Slimming Body Cream Review: Does This Cellulite Cream Really Work?
St.Botanica Cellulite Cream Overview:
St.Botanica 4D Coffee Slimming Body Cream, US $25.82 for a 100 ml pump bottle, is a cellulite reducing treatment solution that helps fade the appearance of dimply and bumpy skin.
About St.Botanica Cellulite Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by St. Botanica, a brand that has steadily gained worldwide reputation for its so-called breast care cosmetics, including having gained recognition from the Cosmetics, Toiletries and Fragrances Associations of the United States. All products from St. Botanica are made from purely herbal ingredients and come with a dermatological approval for safety.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve fluid drainage and local blood circulation.
- Fade the appearance of cellulites.
- Enhance the tone and firmness of skin over cellulite-challenged areas.
- Promote tighter, fuller, and better contoured skin.
- With regular use, cellulite-affected areas appear slimmer.
What Are The Ingredients In St.Botanica Cellulite Cream?
- Green Coffee Extract: Rich in caffeine and antioxidants, this ingredient helps revive your skin’s natural fluid circulation and blood flow which, in turn, helps restore proper fat metabolism and normal fluid drainage to help melt away your cellulites.
- Green Tea Extract: Loaded with antioxidants, it aids cellulite-affected areas of your skin to become repaired and restored faster, helping rid your skin of toxins that make cellulites appear worse.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Improves your skin’s naturally effective repair and rejuvenation process as it also helps strengthen your skin’s barrier protection to make your skin thicker and less prone to dimpled appearance characteristic of cellulites.
- Lily Flower Extract: It supports skin repair and restoration functions.
- Bambus Extract: It helps improve skin synthesis, making your skin appear firmer and tighter.
- Guarana Oil: Promotes enhanced blood circulation and improved fluid drainage that frees cellulite-challenged skin of excess fats.
- Eucalyptus Oil: It has muscle and nerve relaxing properties that increases blood flow to affected areas.
- Rosemary Oil: It delivers relaxing and calming effect on cellulite-challenged areas.
- Cinnamon Oil: Known for its detoxifying properties, it helps rid cellulite-challenged areas of excess fats and oils.
Directions To Use:
Apply St.Botanica Cellulite Cream over cellulite-challenged areas up to twice daily. Best applied after thoroughly scrubbing and massaging on affected areas of your skin.
- St.Botanica Cellulite Cream is mostly made with all-natural ingredients.
- This product is rid of parabens, SLS, and mineral oils.
- This product may be available in several countries but, distribution whether online or in physical stores appears limited, making this product possibly difficult to access and even more challenging to maintain as part of your daily skin care regimen.
- St.Botanica Cellulite Cream reviews are severely limited, and the little that is available are greatly disarrayed, with some users indicating satisfaction while the half think otherwise.
- Phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxic preservative, is listed as the seventh ingredient in a long list of product components which indicates that every ingredient listed before it may be present in very tiny concentrations that may not make it effective in delivering real results you can see and feel.
Does St.Botanica Cellulite Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using St.Botanica 4D Coffee Slimming Body Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including triethanolamine and several botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
St.Botanica Cellulite Cream Customer Reviews:
St.Botanica Cellulite Cream reviews read:
- “Waste of money. No reduction in fat on waist, hip, thighs. Don’t buy.” — Amazon Customer
- “Excellent quality Product — I for one have found this quite effective, I use this twice a day in the morning and at night before sleeping — very effective in toning the sagging stomach muscles…even if you do not ingest green coffee it does deliver .Definitly would recommend to someone who wants a natural “lift” and “tightening” of flabby skin and muscles. Skin quality also increases.” — Hari Menon on Amazon
St.Botanica Cellulite Cream contains so many promising ingredients to firm up your cellulite-challenged areas. Concentration, however, is of equal importance, and this one does not seem to have enough of the potentially beneficial ingredients to fade your cellulites.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.