Stages of Beauty: Does Stages of Beauty Work?
What you should know about this product
All the products in the Stages of Beauty range are designed to benefit the skin at different stages of life. The products, which include products for women in their 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and 50’s plus, are shown on the company’s official website. The site is very well designed and user-friendly, and provides full contact information for the manufacturer, who appears well-established and reputable. The site offers a secure ordering process and while a free trial of Stages of Beauty products is offered for 14-days, the consumer is automatically enrolled into the auto-shipping program if they do not cancel, and will be sent their order on a monthly basis at a cost of $74.98.
Ingredients contained in this product
Ceramide, Resveratrol, Algae, Seaweed extract, Tetrapeptide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, amino acids, Apple stem cells
Stages of Beauty products are all based on natural formulas and, while each focuses on treating signs associated with skin in different stages of life, they all actually contain much of the same ingredients. Although the formulas do not appear to have been clinically tested (or if they have, the results are not provided), they are dermatologically tested, are fragrance-free and should not cause any form of skin irritation.
Overall, the Stages of Beauty treatments help reverse the signs of aging such as crow’s feet, sagging jaw lines, wrinkles and laughter lines and age spots. Among the ingredients contained in most of the products include Tetra-Peptide 17 to boost collagen production, Apple stem cell extract, Resveratrol, a source of anti-oxidant, soothing Seaweed extract and Amino Acid that is said to help skin DNA repair.
- The products are natural and fragrance-free
- Stages of Beauty has a 30-day money back guarantee
- There is full contact information provided
- There are customer testimonials
- The active ingredients are explained in detail
- A 14-day risk free trial is offered
- The full ingredient list is not provided
- The products are not available in retail stores
- Stages of Beauty is expensive
- No clinical test results are shown
The Stages of Beauty range of products would certainly be recommended to anyone with sensitive skin or who wishes to use a naturally based formula. The products are significantly more expensive than some brands, but the fact that they are targeted to deal with specific skin care problems through the different stages of life gives them an advantage over similar anti-aging brands.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.