Stellar Skin Age Defying Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Stellar Eye Cream Overview:
Stellar Skin Age Defying Eye Cream, US $39.95 for a 0.5 oz. jar, is a multi-tasking eye treatment solution formulated to help your delicate eye skin recover from damage and alleviate the appearance of early signs of skin aging.
About Stellar Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Stellar Skin Radiant Beauty, a skin care company with headquarters located in New York, USA. The company is committed to “offer the best and most complete skin care line for women of all ages”. Made with naturally sourced ingredients, this skin care brand also manufactures and distributes eyelash growth serums and anti-aging creams and serums.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver repair and rejuvenation functions to help your delicate eye skin better cope with visible signs of aging skin manifesting on and around it.
- Rehydrate your skin to restore its ideal level of elasticity and firmness, making your skin look younger by several years.
- Relieve you of puffy eyes and dark circles that brighten the skin around your eyes.
- Provide your skin with a more potent protection from free radical attacks and help keep your skin cells alive, undamaged, and vibrant.
- With regular product application, the skin around your eyes appears younger and more radiant.
What Are The Ingredients In Stellar Eye Cream?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Dramatically boosts your skin’s moisture content as it improves your skin’s natural capability to hold and retain moisture longer.
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that deeply moisturizes your skin.
- Aloe Vera: Aids your skin’s natural mechanisms for healing and repair to improve rates of delivery.
- Chamomile Extract: It has anti-inflammatory functions that help relieve your skin of redness and other signs of inflammation, in effect, improving your skin tone and giving you a brighter complexion.
- Squalane: Soothes and calms chronically irritated skin, it also supports faster repair and rejuvenation.
Directions To Use:
Apply Stellar Eye Cream as part of your day time and night time skin care routine for the best and fastest visible results.
- Stellar Eye Cream is manufactured in the USA.
- This product does not contain parabens which can affect your hormone levels, a condition that has been associated with several diseases, most especially those concerning the reproductive organs.
- All purchases come with a 100 per cent satisfaction guarantee, giving you better confidence to try this product risk-free.
- This product is cruelty-free and was never tested on animals.
- This product’s formula are based on ingredients commonly found in many other, more inexpensive eye creams.
- Stellar Eye Cream reviews indicate that this cream may deliver different results to different people.
Does Stellar Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and considering the lack of independent product reviews, expect a high likelihood that side effects may be experienced when using Stellar Skin Age Defying Eye Cream. As a precaution, perform an overnight patch test to check for any adverse reaction you may have against one or more of this product’s components.
The makers behind Stellar Eye Cream obviously want to present this product to be special, different, unique. While the stellar marketing strategy for this cream presents this product in very attractive ways, there’s very little in its composition to differentiate it from many other eye creams available in the market. It’s basic eye treatment that you can get at a special price.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."