Stem Cell Therapy Overview
Stem Cell Therapy is a brand of anti-aging skin cream that is manufactured by BioLogic Solutions. There is an official BioLogic Solutions company website that shows their whole range of products, contact information and company background details, and there is also a separate Stem Cell Therapy site, which is where the product can be ordered, as it is not available in retail stores. BioLogic offer a 30-day money back guarantee and a secure ordering process. Stem Cell Therapy cream is one of the more expensive brands, costing $99.00, although there is a special offer to buy a second jar for half price.
In addition to the ordering information, the website has customer ‘before and after’ photos plus details of how the formula performed in clinical trials. There is also a statement of endorsement from a professional dermatologist and an overview of how our skin declines after the age of 30.
Stem Cell Therapy– Product Description
Stem Cell Therapy claims to be an alternative to more invasive types of anti-aging procedures such as cosmetic surgery or Botox injections. Studies show that it increases skin cell production by up to 57% and boosts natural collagen by 80%. Both are essential to rejuvenating the skin and slowing the aging process. Only the key active ingredients in the formula are shown, which include Phyko-AI-PF, Mitostime (an extract of Brown algae) and Seractin. This last ingredient works on decreasing deep wrinkles in the skin, while the Mitostime, increases oxygen uptake in the skin.
No application instructions are provided and it is not known how long the user must wait in order to see results.
Stem Cell Therapy Advantages
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee
- The formula has been clinically tested
- Customer before and after photos are shown
- Price discounts are available
- Company contact information is provided
Stem Cell Therapy Drawbacks
- Stem Cell Therapy is not available in stores
- The product is expensive
- The full ingredient list is not shown
- The website contains limited information
Stem Cell Therapy- The Bottom Line
The Stem Cell Therapy product is likely to have a positive effect on the skin in terms of smoothing fine lines and helping protect against future damage. However, it would not rival actual cosmetic surgery and anyone using the cream should not expect such dramatic results. It would be preferable if more information was given regarding the individual ingredients and certainly if the product was available at a more affordable price.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."