STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant Review: Is It Safe To Use?
STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant Introduction
STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant, US $55 for 3 fl. oz. tube, is a spa-grade microdermabrasion treatment that you can easily and quickly DIY at home.
What Does STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product is designed and formulated to deliver the following improvements to skin of any age:
- Facilitate faster skin cell regeneration and turnover
- Encourage faster rates of skin repair and renewal
- Improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Fade age spots and other dark skin imperfections to brighten your overall complexion
- Exfoliate dead skin cells and draw out impurities deposited in your pores to purify your skin and to promote faster skin turnover
- Boost your skin’s moisture content and restore healthy hydration functions
STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is manufactured and distributed by Juice Beauty. This skincare brand wants presents itself as a skin care company that is built around health, wellness, and has strong convictions about using only safe and non-toxic ingredients in all of its product offerings. According to its founder, Karen Behnke, “At Juice Beauty we believe in advanced beauty solutions that harness the best of certified organic ingredients to deliver clinically validated skincare and vibrant plant-pigment makeup that provide beautiful results, enrich your well-being, and sustain the Earth.
Working of STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant
This product is multi-faceted. Its primary function is to deliver an intensive micro-dermabrasion experience that will slough off tough outer skin gently to encourage faster and more efficient skin turnover. As it does so, it also delivers nutrients, vitamins and moisture to replenish those that have been stripped off of your skin during exfoliation.
STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant Ingredients
- Fruit Stem Cells Blend: Comprised of stem cells derived from organic apple buds, grape buds, and lemon leaf, this special fruit blend revitalizes skin cells to restore normal cellular functions
- Vitamin E: Sourced mostly from sunflower oils, this has anti-inflammatory benefits that relieve your skin from redness, swelling and other signs of irritation
- Chamomile: Delivers protective antioxidants that better protect your skin from future damage and aging as it helps it fight off free radicals presently attacking your skin cells
- Aloe Vera: Its healing and rejuvenating properties work to support your skin’s natural repair and regenerating mechanisms as it simultaneously promotes a stronger surface barrier for your skin
- Resveratrol: Laden with alpha hydroxy acids that encourages gentle surface exfoliation and rich in antioxidants and other skin revitalizing nutrients
STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant Pros
- This product contains anti-inflammatory ingredients that calm and soothe skin irritations to promote a more even toned complexion.
- STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant reviews have praised this product for delivering gentle exfoliation that won’t hurt your skin.
STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant Cons
- This product contains several ingredients that can potentially irritate your skin.
- Microdermabrasion as a procedure, regardless of product ingredients, is not an exfoliation technique that suits everyone, and that different people will respond differently to this technique and to this particular product.
- This product is not recommended for use on sensitive skin.
STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several botanical components may be experienced, depending on your history of allergies.
STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant must only be used up to three times weekly, depending on your skin’s tolerance to the formula. Massage product on damp skin, and remove with a soft washcloth.
STEM CELLULAR Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant offers a weekly treatment that helps relieve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The entire treatment design is founded on enhancing skin regeneration and turnover with exfoliation. Other than that, however, there is little reason to believe you will derive any other long lasting benefit, most especially since the manufacturer fails to provide any proof of efficacy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: