Solvaderm’s Stemuderm Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Price, Customer Reviews and More
Stemuderm Review: Does Stemuderm Really Work?
Stemuderm is a wrinkle treatment product that promises to deliver smoother, firmer, clearer, more radiant, and younger looking skin within a couple of weeks. It is produced by cosmeceutical manufacturer Solvaderm Skin Care, which is widely recognized as a leading pioneer in creating innovative skincare products by using safe and potent ingredients to achieve excellent results. All Solvaderm products are hypoallergenic and not tested on animals.
Stemuderm Overview: How Does It Work?
Stemuderm uses a proprietary cutting-edge delivery system called a ‘micro-emulsion formula with time a lapse system’. This specialized technology involves delivering smaller particles that can penetrate into deeper areas of the skin quickly while lasting an extended period. The price of Stemuderm’s 1.7 oz. or 50 ml bottle is $79.99.
What Are The Active Ingredients Used In Stemuderm ?
The active natural ingredients used in Stemuderm are listed below:
Stemuderm contains an olive oil extract called Squalane to help heal, hydrate, and smooth the skin. It also contains a compound called Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, or Argireline®, which helps your relaxing facial muscles to instantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
In addition, Solvaderm’s Stemuderm includes
- Hyaluronic Acid: It is a highly effective moisturizing complex is found in many wrinkle fighting skin care products. It hydrates while increasing skin volume, which helps to reduce wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 are the active ingredients in the patented Matrixyl 3000® technology that has shown promise in clinical trials in promoting collagen production.
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, or SYN-AKE®: It is a synthetic tripeptide complex designed to achieve the same wrinkle smoothing effects as waglerin 1, a peptide that is found in the venom of the Temple Viper.
Lastly, Stemuderm includes something called ‘Skin Stem Cell Serum’ or Malus Domestica, which is extracted from the stem cells of a rare kind of Swiss apple. It has shown promise in protecting skin against the effects of aging while reducing wrinkles. Stemuderm also contains the natural emollients Jojoba Oil and Apricot Kernel Oil.
How Does Stemuderm Work?
Stemuderm is applied to the skin using smaller amounts that are dabbed around the targeted areas one time per day and massaged gently into the skin after thoroughly cleansing your face. Stemuderm anti-wrinkle ingredients have been clinically-proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 52% and to create a smoothing effect of up to 82% within the first four to six weeks of usage.
What Are The Benefits Of Stemuderm?
- The formula uses stem cell technology
- Solvaderm products are used by skincare professionals
- Stemuderm uses no parabens, or sulfates
- Solvaderm provides a 60-day money back guarantee
- Ingredients are listed and explained in detail
- Stemuderm can be purchased online directly from the manufacturer at a discounted price
What Are Side Effects Of Stemuderm?
- No free sample is provided by the manufacturer
- It is not known how soon results can be expected
- Full scientific data is not cited
Does Stemuderm Guarantee Results?
The synergetic combination of Stemuderm’s unique time lapse delivery system along with the micro-emulsion base formula of Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, the patented Matrixyl 3000, and SYNAKE® should allow for rapid dermal rejuvenation and a dramatically reduced appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Stemuderm is a product that does exactly what it says that it will do: shrink wrinkles, reduce the appearance of fine lines, regenerate dead skin cells, heal damage from free-radicals and UV rays, and hydrate your skin, while restoring its youthful suppleness and candor.
Stemuderm is a very effective product that works on so many levels in terms of fighting signs of aging. While some products just concentrate on reducing wrinkles and lines that have already formed, Stemuderm actually fortifies the skin, restructuring it to provide the best defence possible against cellular damage.
Overall, this is a product that after a few weeks of applying it will put a firmer, tighter and more supple smile on your face. It would definitely be a worthwhile addition to any skincare routine especially if it was enhanced with the use of other Solvaderm quality treatments.
Where To Buy Stemuderm?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Solvaderm.com
Use Coupon CODE “Fresh10” to Get 10% OFF! on Your Order Today at Solvaderm.com Solvaderm.com Use Coupon CODE “Fresh10” to Get 10% OFF! on Your Order Today at Solvaderm.com